Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Except for that little crash there at the beginning, my talibone is fine, right buttock is none too happy along with my lower back. I am moving like an old jewish man with sciatica problems this morning. Dustin, excellent idea for a gravity day, that was some serious fun yesterday!:D

mario

Thats funny ****. Noting but love. You boys are consistent and thats important. Big, how goes the job hunt?

He may get me on the forums, but I useually get the better in person. :AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

I am still getting my head around the whole thing, and haven't put too much effort into the job hunt yet, I have been picking up a few days here and there( thanks Monodude), taking care of the punch list that has gotten a bit out of control in the 13 years we have been here, and grabbing some midweek mountain bike rides. Parts of me are still too stunned, but on the whole, I am good.

Except for that little crash there at the beginning, my talibone is fine, right buttock is none too happy along with my lower back. I am moving like an old jewish man with sciatica problems this morning. Dustin, excellent idea for a gravity day, that was some serious fun yesterday!:D

mario

Glad the tailbone is doing ok. The sound that Shawn and I heard wasn't good and it was nice to see you continue for the rest of the session.

Most excellent idea Dustin. Must do a couple to few of those next season.

Back and hands tired from from the riding then today I get put on rock collecting duty on the trail work. I am seriously beat. A good day of building a switchback though.

Ink

definitely a fun day, but i think i'd rather have a true DH bike. the wrists and forearms were not happy yesterday - maybe because i spent Sat. night and Sun. swinging a pick?!?

figure out your availability for one more day in September. Obviously the 18th - 20th is out due to the Epic -- guess that only really leaves the 12th or 26th...

Any of you guys gonna be at any of the pass sale events for Lovey willing to pick up a 4pack for me so I can ride with the cool kids? Loveland apparently doesn't deem anybody North of Denver worthy to put on a sales event and I don't want to give them the $10 extortion fee to have them mail it to me.

-- guess that only really leaves the 12th or 26th...

I cannot attend this sat, prior engagement

Kimo,

I am a bit short on funds at the moment, they will be at Larsens@ Kipling and I-70, Outpost Sunsports in Fort Collins, as well as at School of Mines. They just must not like Boulderites

mario

http://www.skiloveland.com/ticketsandpasses/shows.aspx

• 2 weeks later...
buff creek / pine area

sunday 9/20 pcdenver

Dustin and Derek are already out there for the epic, try and call them, or drive out stupid early and meet up with them at the meadows campground, Derek is staying in his ugly dodge transvan, I am spending my day with my honi after building trail out there today.

mario

Don't worry too much about not helping. We need all the help we can get but it ended up being a good event anyway. We got 1/2 miles of trail built yesterday and it was tough work.

Next year I'll hit you up to give back to the mtb community that you are now a part of.

Bigs!

Thank you so much for all of your efforts and hard work yesterday. We had the best section by far and it was the hardest section to build. It looked spectacular! We wish you could have stayed for the dinner and swag giveaway. Kai selected a waterbottle and Salsa socks for you.

Thanks again, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Ink

D.T.,

Thank you so much for coming out to the Epic and working very hard making new trail. We really appreciate the efforts you put into the new trail.

Shelly,

Thanks for hanging with Kai a bunch last night, he had a blast playing games with you.

I hope you both enjoyed your time outdoors this weekend and the ride wasn't to sandy. It was great having you both camping with Kai and I. We will need to do it again next season when it is a bit warmer.

Ink

Always wanting to ride but KarverKai is the anxious one right now. He has had his board out for a couple weeks of carpet shredding, and is killing it on his skateboard.

My guess is 3 days till he will be carving with the rest of the LCI posse this season!

Me, I got my a$$ out of bed, pedaled around the mtn starting at 5:30am then ova ta da bus to bring me to work. Good times!

Ink

Me, I got my a$$ out of bed, pedaled around the mtn starting at 5:30am then ova ta da bus to bring me to work. Good times

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Loveland came thru with some sales events for 4paks in Boulder. Yay!

10/10/2009

Neptune Mountaineering Sale

Time: 10am-5pm

633 S. Broadway #A

Boulder, CO 80305

(888) 499-8866

www.neptunemountaineering.com

<HR>10/11/2009

Neptune Mountaineering Sale

Time: 10am-5pm

633 S. Broadway #A

Boulder, CO 80305

(888) 499-8866

www.neptunemountaineering.com

ps thx to Bola for looking into doing this kind of sale, I guess Neptune had us beat

Yes, Yes, Yes, I do wanna ride tomorrow!

Unfortunately I can't. News came Tues and the family and I are heading to Ohio tomorrow early AM. :(

Very sorry to hear that, my condolances to Concussed, Karver Kai and yourself.

mario