Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Arne for hosting the mtb ride out your door and the bbq afterwards. I really enjoy your home trails and had a great time yesterday. It was also good to see other LCI members.

D.T., enjoy your "break" at home this week

Shelley, good to see you this summer finally

Pete, keep up the mtb, it's lots of fun

Big Mario,Wild Thing, a pleasure as always riding with you

Arne, good riding

Ink

Arne - thank you. Sunday was a lot of fun.

Shawn has a big rack..... That'll fit 4 bikes on his Big ass Tahoe and has offerd to drive saturday:biggthump

mario

If Shawn wants to drive, I'm all for it. :biggthump

I still say we all meet at the Evergreen P&R; I'll pick you up BM.

Pics from Sunday:

P1000531-1.jpg

The culprits: Inkaholic, big mario, pcdenver, arneburner and Shelly

P1000532-1.jpg

Ink snickering because, as I will soon find out, he just ripped a SDB.

P1000533-1.jpg

Gollum stroking "MY PRECIOUS!!"

Arne is asking himself "why the f^#k did I invite these jacka$$e$ up here to ride?!?!?"

P1000534-1.jpg

PC saying to himself in his Bahston accent "yo, why the f^#k did I come ride with these damned juveniles?!?! I deal with enough of this sh!t during the week! WTF was I thiinking?!?!"

- Notice that ink is still smiling:angryfire

P1000535-1.jpg

Ink warning me that I am downwind and I will soon be suffocating on his a$$ perfume.

P1000536-1.jpg

Petunia trying to legitimize why he "had" to eat 8.2-lbs of brisket, 6.3-lbs of pulled pork, 3.8-lbs of coleslaw, 74.6-lbs of baked beans and drink a pony keg of Schlitz.

Glad I'm not his wife! ;)

big mario that double bi pic is friggin awesome! i have a hardtail but looking at a santa cruz fs. is that a heckler you're riding and how is it for you?

thanks a lot big guy

life would be good.

Stevo,

I am riding a Heckler. After breaking a few 4 bars, virtual pivots, hardtails, and other wackey suspension designs I have gone back to the simplicety of a beefy single pivot with a stable platform shock. I have had that ride for a few seasons now, and it has held up to my occaisional less than subtle riding, bunny hopping, and trials moves without any complaints. It aint light though, the current build has it tipping the scales @ 32lbs. A fellow clydesdale that borrowed it when his ride was in the shop felt he wasn't manly enough to ride it, it could even give JD some calves!

mario

life would be good.

Stevo,

I am riding a Heckler. After breaking a few 4 bars, virtual pivots, hardtails, and other wackey suspension designs I have gone back to the simplicety of a beefy single pivot with a stable platform shock. I have had that ride for a few seasons now, and it has held up to my occaisional less than subtle riding, bunny hopping, and trials moves without any complaints. It aint light though, the current build has it tipping the scales @ 32lbs. A fellow clydesdale that borrowed it when his ride was in the shop felt he wasn't manly enough to ride it, it could even give JD some calves!

mario

thanks for the great feedback, much appreciate it. good luck with all you have going on big mario.

stevo

day at WP riding the lifts for some really fun DH mtb. Thanks Shawn for haulin' our butts up there, D.T. for the suggestion and beer and Big Mario for taking us to Carvers for burritos in the AM. All great stuff!

BM, I hope your tailbone isn't too sore after your wipe out.

Great times for sure!

Ink