Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Sorry that I need to reschedule the ride from this Sunday to the next Sunday. I hope this will work for everyone that was planning or the 23rd as well as for Ink that couldn't make it on the 23rd.

Arne:(

Woo Hoo! I'm in!

Yes, Arne, I will be able to make it on the 30th. It is on the calendar.

Ink

Sorry that you won't make it D.T. :(

Flagging trail for the Team Evergreen Epic on Monday so no ride for me, at least not in the AM. May ride Buff Creek after flagging is finished.

If any of you are interested in a fun weekend of camping, trail building (4-6hrs), food, MTB riding and evening entertainment then please get more info at

http://www.teamevergreentrailblazers.org/team-evergreens-epic/

Ink

Oh yeah, TommyKnocker is our adult beverage sponsor this year.

Flagging trail for the Team Evergreen Epic on Monday so no ride for me, at least not in the AM. May ride Buff Creek after flagging is finished.

If any of you are interested in a fun weekend of camping, trail building (4-6hrs), food, MTB riding and evening entertainment then please get more info at

http://www.teamevergreentrailblazers.org/team-evergreens-epic/

Ink

Oh yeah, TommyKnocker is our adult beverage sponsor this year.

We are signed up; don't tell monkey boy, let me surprise him ;)

Planning to arrive around 1pm on Friday (I am anticipating that my inspection in KY is going to be canceled, otherwise we'll be there around 7pm)

Look for both trucks parked together

We are signed up; don't tell monkey boy, let me surprise him ;)

Planning to arrive around 1pm on Friday (I am anticipating that my inspection in KY is going to be canceled, otherwise we'll be there around 7pm)

Look for both trucks parked together

I won't let KK know.

Thank you so much for signing up to help with this new trail. Your help is very appreciated. For every volunteer hour we document the USFS of BCRA gets just over $18 of government money. Last year we documented about 950hrs so the USFS is liking us. We are hoping for 1000 or more this year.

Ink

Thinking of hitting Sol Vista on Saturday, Sept. 5th for some lift access fun. :eplus2:See if I can break myself again this season.

Yes, I know it's a holiday weekend, but it's also Sol Vista. Planning on being ready to ride when the lifts open at 10am, hitting it for 3 or 4 hours, then boogieing back to town.

Anyone interested?

Thinking of hitting Sol Vista on Saturday, Sept. 5th for some lift access fun. :eplus2:See if I can break myself again this season.

Yes, I know it's a holiday weekend, but it's also Sol Vista. Planning on being ready to ride when the lifts open at 10am, hitting it for 3 or 4 hours, then boogieing back to town.

Anyone interested?

Interested, Yes. I'll talk to the family and see if I can go but I kinda doubt it.

Ink

No break self

It looks like it may be a nice cool day on Sunday. If everyone could get here by 8:45, we could leave on the ride around 9. We can do a 2 hour or a 3-4 hour ride.

After the ride, I will have the bbq on the patio. I plan to have brisket, rolls, slaw, beans, chips, and brownies. Please bring your drink of choice. I will try to have some extra beer available.

I plan on Pete, Mario, Ink, & David showing up. Please let me know if there are any additions or if you can't make it.

Looking forward to showing you the trails.

Arne

Anyone interested?

D.T.

I forgot that the family is out of town over Labor day weekend. I could join on Sat but like I previously posted, there is an MSC G3 event at SV that weekend. Below are more options.

Keystone

Daily Ticket

$21 - Adult One Run

$35 - Adult 1 Day - Unlimited Runs

WP

Half Day

9:30am-1pm / 1pm-5pm $24

All Day

6/27- 9/27 $34

Ink

I could join on Sat but like I previously posted, there is an MSC G3 event at SV that weekend.

glad you can join.

agreed, no go on SV.

i'd prefer to avoid the chaos in Summit County, that leaves WP. thoughts?

i need to find one more Thule compatible bike tray that I can buy cheap or borrow...

glad you can join.

agreed, no go on SV.

i'd prefer to avoid the chaos in Summit County, that leaves WP. thoughts?

i need to find one more Thule compatible bike tray that I can buy cheap or borrow...

WP is fine with me. Last time I rode lifts there was in 2000 a couple days after buying my Heckler.

Ink