Note to New Members ×

There is something to be said about fall line riding

Bobby Buggs

I rode my Nidecker proto this weekend and did NO real carving at all. It was great. Rode it with Delux lemans at 55x50. Heel side felt weird the few times I put it high on edge but I really loved just pointing it down the hill and back footing it all the way down. I used to ride like that all the time, no idea what the side cut of the board could do:freak3: I called it power skidding.

I am looking forward to getting back on soft boots on that board, hopefully after hell week.

Hi,

What is fall line riding in words or in french ?

If you were to drop a ball on the slope, gravity would make it roll down the hill.The path it would take down the hill because of the pull of gravity is called 'the fall line".It is usually the most direct line down the hill,but the path can change if the shape of the slope changes.

Hi,

What is fall line riding in words or in french ?

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qEN-yU4pes&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qEN-yU4pes&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Here it is in the universal language of RIPPIN!!!!!!!!!!