Note to New Members ×

Ride yukon 169 WITH Salomon SPX90 Bindings

ken delrossi

Board is in very good condition. Has about 30-35 days on it?

Board: at 27cm wide its great for a big foot. Base has ZERO damage and the edges are clean. Its been ground 1x and always had a sealed hot coat of wax on it. Deck has some smudges through normal use but clean and intact.

Bindings: STIFF (for soft boot bindings). Rotate the highback and it rails heelside. Bindings are also used but very clean.

This is a great all around board for freeriding softies an some fun groomer railing. I am a long (older) standing bomber dude and just recently started posting again.

For the techies: I am 6'1" 190lbs have a long background in alpine. The board rides aggressively for a softboot and does it all for me. Selling because I have others.

WAS $275 BUT IF SOLD BY THIS WEEKEND $225!!!!! BOARD AND bindings. Plus shipping. Paypal only.

Board pic and and an always controversial soft boot hard carving picture (on said board) attached.

ps: Respect to all hard boots. Im just trying to sell a board.:)

Thanks,

Ken

2rhxy7m.jpg

I really never look at the numbers. Usually just a bit of overhang depending on the snow. Trying to NEVER let the highbacks rotate so steep that I lose heelside pressure.

Is the angles question about for carving? If so it was just a matter of adapting my technique a bit and not being as heavy on my edges when I lay out.

When I rode alpine I was always close to 70 degrees.

K

Ken I am not really interested in the board. I have a Ride Timeless 168. I was wondering why you are giving the board up. It looks like you can really carve it well in the picture. If you ever ride Mountain Creek and you want to carve with some one look me up by posting on the NY/NY/Pa forum. Barring my buddies Shawn and Dennis and maybe one or to others I have met over the years it's not to often that I ride with good carving soft booters.

1) Board is sold

2) JTSlalom, I have another, Ride Yukon 169 AND a new Donek 170 Sasquatch. Having 3 similar boards is not a good thing for me. The Timeless is practically the same as the Yukon just narrow. I miss alpine but the freeride setup I am using for soft boots gets fairly close. Not to mention, with age I have stepped my game down a bit. I dont crank super steep pitches dragging my body on ice. I like nice snow and flowing carves smooth low carves.

I will always respect my alpine roots, great days with good buddies.

K