Note to New Members ×

NW Snow Reports

Seasons

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: Crystal might open after the weekend, it's getting colder and a little wetter. Mike would know more about bachelor. The only reason I'm not taking hostages is my real season wont start until after the new year.:lurk:

Safe to say I am getting a little punchy too.

I do not begin season till after new year as well.But But:smashfrea

We have nothing on this side.

I am rolling witch ever way or day the snow flys!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for chiming in.

coming tomorrow:lol:

I've been working on a garage across the lake this week so I have not been up while sheetrockers attack the condos.

Freezing rain glazed the 1-6in base fri.

Goin up tomorrow, the condos are close to the ribbon of deth so I'll walk out there with my tape & get a real measurement.

The current snow fall looks promising:biggthump

Has about 20 inches on top, but needs more as they don't make snow.A fellow construction worker who works at Lookout got called up to work yesterday so they are hoping for another dump and that will get them open.

Great to hear you're around Toolcan,er Seasons.Hope you had a good summer.

Has about 20 inches on top, but needs more as they don't make snow.A fellow construction worker who works at Lookout got called up to work yesterday so they are hoping for another dump and that will get them open.

Great to hear you're around ??????? er Seasons.Hope you had a good summer.

Snowed Here for Five Minutes Last eve.No stick.Sunny and Bitter today.

Little by little we are getting there.

Vibes Man. Send out the good snow vibes all.

Summer? Good, But not so much on the Quan$$$

Left.Came back.

Still Happy to be home/here.

U?

Check mail.

to open fri on a whopping 6-7 inch man made base. begginer chair from the lower parking lot up to the village.

Sat. promises to be 2minutes of fresh snow gaper gauntlet followed by a 15 min line to ride the slow double back to the village.

The pent up snow jones will bring the radical jibbin' gapers out of the woodwork, I'll be there woohoo!

Gonna meet up with Rus, he's gonna tryout my Eldo with a riser plate on his front/short leg so we'll be tinkering a bit.

It's gonna take a couple feet of snow to open anything on the rest of the mountain:(

Rock boards only

Yahoo.... riding Meadows Monday and Tuesday . Might tour above tline on monday if it clears off good instead to avoid the crazies . Their will be alot of people up there riding due to all of the pent up snow angst!!!! 4" so far ......

Lets hope for a #2 storm after this to really build our PNW snowpack....

Jim

Hiked Mt.Spokane Sunday.

1 foot of very fine light stuff on top of 1foot of boiler plate.

Another 10ft and I would thought I was in Utah.

:lol:

Just a slide around. Bitter cold 8 degrees with 5 to 20mph winds.

Did get new water heater in at Brah's Condo though

See you all else where

Happy Holidays

Another storm is about to hit Bachelor. If they get 18" out of this storm, I might get out something other than my rock board. If not, my rock board will be bench material by Sunday evening :eek:

Measure 33 Inchs in the parking lot this a.m. here at The Kan.:biggthump

And snowing.Wet snow now as aposed to Super dry last eve.Index 1inch precipitation with in the 1ft accumulation.

Wind chill -8 up here.

Mike T.

Martha Stewart suggests we use the old rock board for a the ever festive Seasonal Coffee Table.

Adding a whimsical an charming center piece for your Holiday celebrations.

:( Got to drive down the Hill now.

We have gotten a foot here in Osburn since yesterday but the real news is that Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls set single day records with over Two Feet! Going to Silver tommorrow;could have today but decided to let everyone else find the rocks and pack down the dry snow a bit.Should be great!

Hey bjvircks you've got no worries for you trip out here now.More snow and cold temps in the forcast.If the cold continues when you're here you might have to doubleup the long johns like I did at 49 the other day.6 below but not too bad if you know how to cover your face without fogging your goggles.

Already got a Donek bench and a Burton bench on the front porch!

Wishing for more snow just the same.

Vintage,Burton. Modern,Donek certainly does cover it.Should have known and Martha would be so very proud too.

Perhaps a new thread to obtain creative ideas for the,ever present,used up Rock Board is in order?:D

Wishing for more snow just the same.

Vintage,Burton. Modern,Donek certainly does cover it.Should have known and Martha would be so very proud too.

Perhaps a new thread to obtain creative ideas for the,ever present,used up Rock Board is in order?:D

I'll snap some pix of the benches this weekend. They are in fact all Martha'd out at the moment with xmas/winter decorations...

Uhhm, NW Carvers be safe out there!!! (Yes.Hard Boots in BC is for me.)

Have had much doings here in town so getting out there has been difficult.But a little BC was in my path North so when in Rome,RIDE!

Sherman Pass (Lemems,Back Country) was epic with great coverage for the 10 daze of snow. Smooth sailing to lower Parking pull out.

Once to HWY a quick thumb back up for another run was easy too.

Although snow was sweet and deep the conditions were pretty Sketchy to dangerous over all due to Avi type conditions.

Being swept by one's own sluff into bone dry tree wells simply wasn't on the radar.It is now!!!

The pillows and curtains were way too inviting.Yet far to easy to punch threw, so just stayed away.

The Kan was having a hard time keeping up with the daily accumulation as well.Visibility typical,Like None.:freak3:

From Zero inchs to having to manage your sluff in less than 2 weeks.There are worse fates.:D

(FYI. Boardski,Dr.D. I did not chuck the Base on Identity Carbon in BC. Thanx for the Deck. Flawless and fun:))

No snow Sunday. BUT 5 IN TOWN WITH IN 5 HRS THIS MORNING:biggthump