Note to New Members ×

NW Snow Reports

Seasons

Stayed firm at Silver.Grooming subpar as cutbacks are made,and winchcat is broke so none of the signature black runs groomed,but fun none the less.

Did Nastar for the first time this season and had the third overall lowest snowboard handicap in the country.The two lowest handicaps are in the age bracket above mine.(pretty cool) I personally really like upright gates. Totally suited to the 182 Coiler even if it is just a freecarving slushbuster.I'm pretty sure I will never sell this board.

Did a photo shoot yesterday with a great photographer.The photos might possibly be available to view tonite.It was a fun shoot and Marcus seems to know his stuff.Tipical old straight skis like a few other camera guys I've known.

Looks like our region is hard hit by the economy but I hope we all get radical together at least a couple of times this season.

Eric if you're out there email me about the board boots etc.

Steve

Played hooky for 2 1/2 hrs this morning to trench with the schweetzer crew, Mark, Neil, John, Dane & I had a great time cuttin' up midway 1st then ripped up kaniksu (my favorite carving run) dodgeing straitliners was as scary as the proximety of the trees:eek:

Everyone but me riding Doneks but the 178 summit rocked the switchcarves:eplus2: