Note to New Members ×

normally i dont like ads but..

Pow

does anybody else get really stoked when they see the ads in the corner of the forum? seeing the virus/deeluxe/prior and everything flashing in the corner of my screen gets me all giddy:eplus2: fin should offer a download so i can have a scrolling alpine ad on my destop:1luvu:

Are they making any money off these? The only ad that links to a non-bomber site is the virus one, so it seems kind of pointless to me.

I was excited to see them at first, but I'm afraid they'll get old pretty soon. Either that or they will just start to blend in.

It was really exciting to see the TD3 teaser when I first clicked on one that sent me to the bomber store page, though!:biggthump...Then kind of irritating when there was only that ONE shot.:AR15firin I can't wait for all the info on those! Soon, fin or michelle, please:ices_ange

Are they making any money off these? The only ad that links to a non-bomber site is the virus one, so it seems kind of pointless to me.

There is a Prior ad too, and Donek is sending one soon.

Fin etc,

Set up the links to open in a separate window rather than redirecting the current page. This is the norm, and a lot more user friendly.

fixed.

Yea, it is cool to see our sport grow to the point where we can now do this. Who would have imagined banners for carving companies!

At the same time this is about as intrusive as I would like it to get. Just enough to get your eye but not taking up 2/3 the screen. Beside there was an empty spot there that needed to be filled ;)

Thanks for the fix Jack!

spil: we are trying to spread the love and this banner space is open to anyone in the carve world. Right now we have Virus, Ski MD, and Prior that are not directly part of us.