Note to New Members ×

Custom Topsheet for New Board

Chubz

Folks

Just inquiring from those who have had custom topsheets done for custom boards. Ordered a new Coiler Metal and looking to put a custom sheet on it.

Please share resources. Also share any other tips that one should expect during the process.

Thanks

Greg

PS I will be looking to place the Coiler name on the exisiting graphic I plan to use, I assume that can be layered onto and exisitng graphic file.

Greg, if you are looking for custom work and need an artist to help create your idea I highly recommend Steve Fleck. As you can see Gleb had great sucess with him. My self and serveral others have been very pleased with Steve's work. Once my top sheet gets printed I'll post my board up.

You can email Steve through BOL he is a member sfleck

Thanks folks

that AIWL graphic is sick!!!!! It makes me now want to go back into my head and come up with something else.

I hope to be in otuch with both of those folks.

I tried Steve's link but he doesnt have personal message option available. Mr. Fleck if you are out there let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks for all of the responses.

Greg

I tried Steve's link but he doesnt have personal message option available. Mr. Fleck if you are out there let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks for all of the responses.

Greg

uh you just click on this link:

Email:

Send a message via email to sfleck

in the link I provided you.