Note to New Members ×

Closing day

inkaholic

I will be bringing the propane annnn propane acessories, as well as the ability to use them in a safe, fun, and productive manner

Bro's and Broette's(yes, even you soft carver:p) It has been a most fantastic ride this season, so sad to see it go, alas....

until october( yea cocoa porter!)

mario

Even if its not it will be because it never ever hardly ever stops, especially when you come over Thor. Helps keep the wimps away. Would the third from the boat be Mister Winters?:biggthump

mario

No prob. Thanks anyway big guy.

Hitch hiking is an option at this point....Oy Vey. :rolleyes:

Hopefully I won't get picked up by some illegal transsexual serial killer on his way back to TJ.

Can you bus it to west Denver and have someone from Boulder pick you up? There's three or four coming from that direction.

Can you bus it to West Denver and have someone from Boulder pick you up? There's three or four coming from that direction.

I've got a ride waiting in Lakewood/Golden, but no buses leave from my area until after 6am and that's the time I'd have to meet my ride there.

Now, if someone has a later start time, it's a possibility.

Bola,....will you wait for me, man???.....**sniff**

mario, you look different without your helmet on :)

I know, my flat top is as least as grey as my multi day stubble:D

Multiple thanks:

To the rest of the lovey crew, for being there and helping me after the noggin' nockin' I took back in Dec.

D.T., Ink, and Pete, for all of the advice and critiques through the past few seasons, and helping me finally get it, this was a huge season for me.

D, and the Salesman, I truly appreciate all the help with gear this year

Softcarver for the sarcasm, someone has to try to keep me in line

Aarron, if you make it out this winter, bring a stick and some 02, that was a fun day

AC, LLR and OA, for taking something away from my near endless blathering,

even if it was only a chuckle

Monodude, for sharing your stoke and passion for the carve, and for being just a touch more freaky than the rest of us!::p

Thor, Snowman, Tpalka, Mr.Winters, Bluebird, Mopet, Metjeep, Ice, Fin, Angie and everyone else who left the balmy comfort of their home mountains to brave the rather severe conditions at lovey to cross trenches with us

Be safe all, watch out for heat stroke:p and I'll see you in October if not sooner!

mario

I'm done, time for skateboards and bicycles!

What,am I like fourteen or nearly 45

mario

You don't look a day over 18! Hopefully we will hook up this summer!! I will also give you a call when I get back (I am in AZ this week on the street bike).