Note to New Members ×

Requisite How Many Days Thread?

trailertrash

How many days on snow  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How many days on snow

Almost never ride more than 4-5 hours. Beers for lunch and charge hard the whole time I ride. Also, never have to wait more than 5 min on a bad day for the lift lines. Every time I ride my legs are sore the next day (a lot of that is from being out of shape:o). Will ride all day if it is a great powder day or riding with friends.

My season was the worst ever!

I snowboarded... 1 evening! I lost my motivation for snowboarding because I hate evening conditions and weekend crowds. Next year should be better, I got a new job where I work 4 days a week and my work place is about 15 minutes from a (small) ski hill (that's opened on evenings).

Opps. Voted 100+ in the poll before reading the 6 hour minimum. 114 days on snow and counting, but 6 hour, lift-assisted cuts a lot of those out. Let's see, I have 28 days at about 40,000 vertical, so those are probably full days. 50 days over 30,000. 72 over 25,000. 82 over 20,000. Don't really know how many of these count as 6 - 8 hour days. You can spend a lot of hours at a resort and still not log much vertical, eh Doc? There's another thread/poll about vertical feet over here: http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=20367.

wow....135 days of the Best Snow year I have seen in the 40 years

we have lived here.

I do non-stops from 9 till 2 typically.

never stop for lunch.

20 miles a day minimum =2700 miles of turns

and yes I am feeling a little sore lately

:p:eek::eplus2::biggthump

Nice work sailor. :biggthump

SS, No extra credit, I,ve been riding that way since I ripped that bump run at INWES. I think a sled trip w/Russ is byosled. Will call him later to discuss possibilities.

Tuff Crowd, Tuff Crowd.

No extra credit then.;)

Looking out the window at 1 Bad Arsse Sled while writing this. Was thinking 2 sleds better than one.It would be fun.

Sadly this sled is not mine. Have been told I can use it many times.

But something bad tends to happen when you borrow stuff.

Can we say with confidence that our local crew had no season ending injury's,car wrecks or other season ending Dramma???

Are Derf and I the only 1-day riders this season? Man...that's one season pass that didn't pay for itself. Oh well, there's always next season, by then our daughter will be old enough to stay at the grandparents for a day or two. I can't complain, she's worth it! But when she's old enough to complain when I won't take her boarding every single weekend, she's going to be reminded that she made me miss a whole season :|

week-10small.jpg