Note to New Members ×

Sunday the 30th

big mario

Ink, Concussed, Shelly, are youse guys in? D, don't even think about it or I will smack you down sooooo quick:nono::nono: ( I mean that in the nicest possible way, rest that knee mister!) LLR, John, Steve, I am callin' y'all out:D

hope to see a few other carvers up on sunday,

mario

D, don't even think about it or I will smack you down sooooo quick:nono::nono: ( I mean that in the nicest possible way, rest that knee mister!)
The knee is back to about 70%; at least now it only hurts when I move. :freak3:

Hopefully I will get at least one more day in before the season is over.

Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it, since my mom is in town visiting. I'll let you guys know soon. If there's new snow I might not be able to resist... gonna want to get some time on my new Dupraz.

I'm blaming you for this one Ink, if you hadn't brought me the board, I wouldn't be required to buy it. :D

Anyone have any extra discount coupons or anything? I should really be saving money right now, since I'm giving so much of it to Bola this week.

Ink, Concussed, Shelly, are youse guys in? D, don't even think about it or I will smack you down sooooo quick:nono::nono: ( I mean that in the nicest possible way, rest that knee mister!) LLR, John, Steve, I am callin' y'all out:D

hope to see a few other carvers up on sunday,

mario

We will try to make it out, ankle should work in HBs definately not in SBs, possibly with KarverKai in toe(side).

DT, rest it up for the bike season. Snowboarding is so last season :)

AC, Glad I could accomodate you and the Salesman. I do have some discount coupons if I am there, also pass holders can buy a ticket on their passes at a discount. Get out on the WCR for more carving practice in the AM when conditions are firm then switch to D1 when snow softens.

Ink

Mario - I assume you mean Loveland? What time? Looks like no new snow in over a week.

8:30 lift 1, time to follow up on that breakthrough John. Inky, cannot wait to see you kill it on my old board, esp. since you tuned it:rolleyes:. D, glad you are acting more mature than I could!

mario

Looks like Sunday will work for me. I think I'm going to try to pick up a second set of bindings this week, so I don't have to switch them from board to board at lunch if the snow gets soft. Ink recommended something softer than my Cateks, and Bola's got some Nideckers in stock... any opinions on them? I don't think he has them in step in, but that's fine.

Looks like Sunday will work for me. I think I'm going to try to pick up a second set of bindings this week, so I don't have to switch them from board to board at lunch if the snow gets soft. Ink recommended something softer than my Cateks, and Bola's got some Nideckers in stock... any opinions on them? I don't think he has them in step in, but that's fine.

The deckers will be good for you. I say go for it.

Ink

Not quite Hero groom, but I think we all wrecked the place. Mario, Ink, PC, You guys ride HARD. Watching you guys has helped me up my game alot.

Accidental, You bravely rode a HUGE powder powder board. I'm glad that between us all giving you advice, (Good? or Bad?), you listened and stepped up. Keep ridin' with the Lovey crew and you'll be slaying it in no time.

Don

Feed the addiction...

I wish I could have ridden with you guys more. By the time I met up with you it was 11:00. My Intec cable snapped at 1:00 and I switched out to softies. I rode hard until 3:00. My quads are barkin' at me.

Though the weather wasn't the best, I still had a GREAT day. Hope to see you guys again before the season is out.

Accidental, You bravely rode a HUGE powder powder board. I'm glad that between us all giving you advice, (Good? or Bad?), you listened and stepped up. Keep ridin' with the Lovey crew and you'll be slaying it in no time.

I was misled by the lovey snow report... 5" sounded like perfect dupraz conditions. Oh well, learned my lesson. From now on, always bring the Dupraz and an alpine board. I just wish I'd followed Ink's advice about binding angles earlier, I might have been able to improve even more.