Note to New Members ×

easter weekend @ lovey

big mario

I don't think I can make it out. Not getting back from Utah til late Saturday, and it's my niece's birthday Sunday. I think I've done some damage to a rib playing a game of "dodge the skiers" so I'm not sure how hard I can push myself the rest of the season. I think it's just bruised, but in any case it's a bit uncomfortable. Good news is it looks like a powder day here tomorrow and maybe again friday.

Why on earth would you want to go when the weather's nice? I thought riding the nasty days was what you Lovey carvers were all about.

I'll be lucky if I go Sat. I can't go Sun. On Wed, I leave for Dallas for 5 or so weeks, so I must try for Sat. Was hoping the Big guy would be there.

I'm pretty firm for going up Sat. I just don't want to be the only one there. Who else is going for sure? Come on BigM, if the weather's bad, it'll keep the crowds away, right? Forecast really isn't that bad anyway.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Loveland+Pass&state=CO&site=BOU&textField1=39.665&textField2=-105.879&e=0

It is a pretty good possibility that Concussed and I will be there however I am not sure how much riding I can do since I am still nursing my ankle from last weekends mishap. Hopefully we will make it and my ankle won't hurt too much in HBs. Would love to meet up with you Kimo if we go.

Ink

I was thinking about riding on Saturday morning, but now not so much. Anyone know what Shelly's plans are? I can't keep up with Big.

She has gots tas works on Saturday.

My knee hurts :(

hence, no ridey for me this weekend. Hopefully my season isn't over. :freak3:

sorry kimo,

Already made plans with my sweetie for tomorrow, and Tpalka may be coming up for sunday. Besides, I already know what it's like to ride lovey in the cold and gray, I'm looking foward to riding in sun and temps near freezing.

mario

Well, my shoulder is killing me anyway. It didn't make it easy to change my oil, serpentine belt, rotate my tires and replace my rear brake pads today either. Actually, it only hurts to lift in one direction. I'd say I'm iffy. We'll see how it is when I wake up, but I might bail too.

very cool Don, shaping up like you and I will be the only freaks on the hill. Just told my wife I will be riding with a movie star, to which she replied "Tens of them show up.....". I think I will give the salesman a shout.

mario

To all of you who missed today @ Lovey...It was bluebird w/ a slight breeze, HUH ?, and Mario on his Virus. He has upped his game this year. He pulled off numerous EC'S. HELL YEAH ! I'm still learning this Skwal thing but managed to represent the carve thing well. WE WRECKED THE PLACE !!!:eplus2:

Don

Feed the addiction...