Note to New Members ×

Get Dialed in..Stance adjustment clinic... at Bolton Valley

John Gilmour

never wanting to carve alone...

I figure perhaps since I am on the East Coast I'd try and make the best of the trip to Bolton Valley VT.

Sign up here... and I'll call Bolton Valley and make sure they have a place to put us for the clinic.

Bring all your own tools.

Cost TBD just have to find out what they would charge for a meeting room.

Softbooters welcome too!

If you've done the clinic before post something to tell people what to expect....and most importantly whether it helped you or not.

________

Los angeles dispensaries

I'm just flying in to New York tomorrow- heading to Boston- grabbing my car and heading to Bolton.

After Peak Pitch... I likely won't stay the weekend and I'll head right back to Aspen. The only chance I would stay for the weekend is if I can't arrange to drop my car off at the shop until Monday.

Not that I don't miss the East Coast....but to even miss a single day first two weeks of March in Aspen in painful. They are the best two weeks anywhere all year.

________

Honda Torneo history

So with not enough people... I'll fly back. For those who were interested- I'll dial you in cheap over the net instead.

The VC meeting was fun but I lost to an organic bar of soap venture.... I didn't feel bad though because KLUSTER a really cool networking site...lost also to the soap.

What the heck is in the water there?

Anyway... few VC's had ever seen a carving snowboard really gun it.. some thought I was promoting Madd...

One was interested in having bindings made- not my field...

But all in all it was "interesting" to be on East Coast snow again...

I'm flying back as fast as I can.

________

Flint truck assembly

you are going to rip.... going from a Burton Amp to a Madd 158 all pre dialed in.... man you are in for a wild ride...

And you'll have to completely change the way you initiate turns... don't worry..... you won't forget.... the board will constantly remind you..... the 158 will force you to be a better rider.

________

Ios games