Note to New Members ×

04 F2 Silberpfeil 168

brice540iit

Come ON ...., where are your pics?!!?
I notice that brice edited his first post here to include a PIC of what he claims is the board in question... If Nothing else, that is evidence that brice is once again in possesion of the board and he owes me a $176 refund

BTW y'all, I have several PICs of the Throughly Beaten, De-laminated, De-cambered piece of crap and the BROKEN Burton Carrier Plates that brice miss-represented as Burton Race Plates that I'll post up if I get the chance tomorrow at work.

and yea, those wrung-out 3D disks that looked as if the had been run through a paper shreader after they were rode with loose hardware for three rental seasons. brice said one of them had a small crack and that he would get new disks to me ASAP... they never showed either.

as for him having to pay an extra $20, he never paid for a freaking thing.

My intitial offer was for $140 shipped, he thought that to low so I offered to throw in an addition $20, bringing the offer to $160, to help cover shipping. After he shipped the board and said he couldn't fit the bindings in the same box, he said he would ship them the next day, along with NEW 3D disks.... Then he says he needs another $17 to cover the additional frieght.

Sure, I guess I'm an overly trusting guy. I treat folks as I expect to be treated and I thought it more important that I NOT leave brice felling that he had somehow been screwed over. So I sent him the additional $17...

bringing the total to $176, he paid Nothing for shipping as that was included.

After much discussion, I returned the 'board & bindings' to him, at my expense, ($67 US)

brice has the board, the broken carrier bindings and the wrung-oput 3D disks

Tracking shows that he accepted the returned delivery a month ago

Meanwhile I sit patiently awaiting a very fair $176 Refund...

Hell, I even accept that the $67 I spent getting the junk back to him is my payment for a painful lesson that I hope each of you will be able to learn from.

Except for his small attempt to save face in this thread I have since heard Nothing from him.

brice, shall I send you yet another Paypal reminder of the payment you most obviously owe?

Brice You have the board and bindings back and can resell them. Refund Petrol's purchase price for the goods. Having both the goods and the money in your possession is unreasonable.

Petrol At least in my experience, the buyer is usually responsible for the cost of the initial shipping of the item and, if necessary, also responsible for the cost of return shipping. In turn, the buyer expects to have the purchase price he paid for the goods refunded to him. Expecting to get refunded for the initial shipping costs as well as the purchase price is also unreasonable.

Ruling: Brice unless Petrol damaged your goods, refund his purchase price.

:smashfrea Next Case

Thank you Judge Thumper, that is all I ever asked :o

brice?

brice, end this.... i'm tired of hearing about this.... pay the man.... he sent the board back, he even paid for the return shipping; petrol is right, if he did send the board back, whether or not it was broken it really doesn't matter, he doesn't want it now that he saw it so just refund him...

These types of custody battles do years and years of damage to a board, especially one that is only twelve years old.

Trust issues, drug problems, sexual disfunction..........probabbly end up smoking joints in the terrain park with a couple of twin tips.

SOOOOO SAD!

your attempt at humor is lost on me :sleep:

with luck you will never have to experiance such disappointment, disbelief and anger...

brice, about time for you to show some charactor...

step up like a man and do the right thing, or continue to ignore months of attempts at off-line communication while removing any doubt about what kind of person you are.

paypal accepts credit cards

Well I thought it was funny.

Pay the man Brice, he has lost the ability to laugh at anything.

I'm sorry man, as much as I enjoy treating other folks as I wish to be treated, I'm just real disappointed in this guy.

I really do hope that y'all can learn from this...

Laundry anyone?

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=577 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 337pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 16420" width=449><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=2 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>i believe it is a 1998, grey, red sidewall. couple of nicks here and there.</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>The previous owner installed a black noseguard.</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>Waist:180mm</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>Sidecut:9.6 m</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>Turny little board, pretty stiff, was a back-up board...</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>Don't need it anymore.</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 433pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=577 colSpan=3 height=17>Comes with race plate bindings, nothing unusual</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Marty,

I'm glad the board arrived....i'm sorry you're unhappy with it, it looks worse than it rides...trust me.

I've been hardbooting for over 15 years and if that board doesn't have camber left doesn't mean it's not a good carving board.

But you also have to realize that this board is over 10 years old...what do you expect?

I hope you'll have a chance to ride it before the season ends so you can tell me what are your fianl thoughts.

Thanks

B.

post-6805-141842256677_thumb.jpg

post-6805-141842256678_thumb.jpg

Brice,

You asked, "...what do you expect?"

Well, since the board was described as a...

"98 Turny little board with a couple nicks here and there...Comes with race plate bindings, nothing unusual"

in the ad, and you responded to my e-mail asking about the camber as being good...

Well, I was Expecting a used board, with Burton Race Plate bindings in decent condition. Not a thoroughly beaten, de-laminated, de-cambered, pos with BROKEN Burton CARRIER plates...

Oh, and Broken/Wrung-out 3D disks... What happened to, "I'll send the bindings on monday or tuesday with the new disc"???

You then say, "it looks worse than it rides...trust me" followed by, "Oh and BTW, this was my back-up set-up in case of emergency, i never used it"

Which is it?

ummm, no matter, at this point I'm ready to send it all back for a refund and your disposition, freight pre-paid of-course.

Attached PICs = De-Laminated Edge, Broken CARRIER plates...

post-6805-14184225668_thumb.jpg

post-6805-141842256681_thumb.jpg

post-6805-141842256683_thumb.jpg

Brice You have the board and bindings back and can resell them. Refund Petrol's purchase price for the goods. Having both the goods and the money in your possession is unreasonable.

Petrol At least in my experience, the buyer is usually responsible for the cost of the initial shipping of the item and, if necessary, also responsible for the cost of return shipping. In turn, the buyer expects to have the purchase price he paid for the goods refunded to him. Expecting to get refunded for the initial shipping costs as well as the purchase price is also unreasonable.

Ruling: Brice unless Petrol damaged your goods, refund his purchase price.

:smashfrea Next Case

what he said.