Note to New Members ×

Expensive metal

BlueB

Dont agree, we have/had 2 of them and no problem with them.

Yes, i know basic problem with these boards, but as long as they work, they work great way. But must admit that new titanal boards are different animals. But some folks prefer these old ones too.

And if i would collect old stuff, these would be must in collection, just like Burners. Great stuff both, must ones for collection.

Dont agree, we have/had 2 of them and no problem with them.

Yes, i know basic problem with these boards, but as long as they work, they work great way. But must admit that new titanal boards are different animals. But some folks prefer these old ones too.

And if i would collect old stuff, these would be must in collection, just like Burners. Great stuff both, must ones for collection.

I swear those of you who don't have problems with them must of gotten different batches that used different epoxy or something that makes them hold together better. they do ride nice with or without the failures. Burners failed too but with them it was predictable and as long as we did not land on the tails or stuff the tails they were fine.

Had one for years too, was very fast and stable on steep pists. You could throw the board around the edges/turns without a problem. Never had any problems with delaming either. Just heard that this was only a problem with the longer one. Sold it last year to a russian guy for a price equal to the one that was sold on ebay now. It's just a collectors item!!!

post-105-141842250001_thumb.jpg