Note to New Members ×

New Member - WGARROW

Pat Donnelly

"Where in Utah are you based? It would be nice to meet you at WTC in February. All the big names should be there: Fin, Michelle, Billy, Tille, and others."

Mark,

My family and I are in Orem and yes I will be at WTC for sure tomorrow but not FRiday (can't cancel too many classes to ride). I ride at Park City every weekend so If you want to make some turns let me know and look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Dave,

Long time my friend. Yes I need to get to montana, I love it up there plus my my wife has never been. If I don't make there this winter how about some biking in the summer?

Dave,

Long time my friend. Yes I need to get to montana, I love it up there plus my my wife has never been. If I don't make there this winter how about some biking in the summer?

Cool. The carving here is crappy anyway...too much snow. We've gotten 5' in the last week so the race board says in the locker and the big Tanker is getting a workout.

Yes please consider it an open invite to come ride whatever season you can get here.

Good to know you're still on the snow.

Dave