Note to New Members ×

Sunapee 4/3

trailertrash

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've been making lots of snow, I haven't been on the snow since last Thursday. This Thursday calls for high 20s, with flurries in the morn and sun in the afternoon. I'm out for the 31st with work event. May be able to sneak in and hour or two this Thursday 24th.

Temps in the mid 30s and sunny all day.

The snow this weekend was incredible, and we have had no melting this week

Sunapee sucked so much water out of the lake to make snow the fish are complaining. New snow on almost every trail. This is the day to go if you only go once. The Thursday experience should not be missed, it's like a mini ECES.

Thursday should be one of the best this year for carving.

I again will NOT be attending:(

But I have been communicating with Shred and he thinks he'll be making some trips to Mass this winter and wants to carve Sunapee:eplus2:

EZE saw you getting on the detach Sunday but never caught up. NICE Arcs on that new Madd! Snow was Outstanding! Thanks for the advice on the AM. I finaly rode it instead of the other way around. I just kept hearing your words of wisdom... Let the board go!!! Holy Crap! It rode great once I let it out. Great day for the AM too, choped up by lunch time and the snow kept falling.

I can't make the 31st either is anyone going the 7th?

Paul

I think that'll be another day out for us, the more the merrier. We get to the mountain around 8:30 and are on the lift by first chair at 9:00AM. We hit the trail under the quad to warm up then move over to the sunbowl. If there is no race or training on Lynx or Goosebumps we'll rip that for a while. Honestly, the mountain is not that big so if you take a few runs, I'm sure you'll see us.

Sometimes we have the radios on 17-7, most times we don't have them though. :-(

We had the warm front come in last night.

Trees are iced and natural snow condensed. Today the light rain should end around noon, with possibly snow on the backside this afternoon and evening as the high pressure moves in. Thursday still calls for lots of sun and high 30s.

I'm in for every Thursday after I get through tomorrow's work event.

EZE

EZE, you riding today? My hopes are not high for tomorrow. Not too interested in slush on concrete. :(

I'm 100% in.

Apparently Jack has be come a pussy... and can't handle changing conditions.:smashfrea This is what happends to Loaf season pass holders...:argue:.

Jack maybe you should sign up for a beginner lesson at the ECES:lol:

However I'll be in Exeter giving a presentation on Green Building.

The clouds are lifting and we are supposed to have some sun this afternoon.

While this might lead to a firm groom Thursday at 9am by 10-10:30 the temps and bright sunshine will lossen it up. I would not plan on slop as the man made stuff will bounce back and hold your edge. You never know there could be a inch or two of fresh snow on top, for those that make the first chair.

I'm in for any Thursday after tomorrow.