Note to New Members ×

Looking for Old Asym in good condition for ECES

Shred Gruumer

looking for an aggression Stealth, PJ-6, Kemper apex in good condition..but cheap.. willing to trade my Donek Zie Scalpel 177 for it..so you would at least get a board thats modern...

Tits for Tat... No schhit though... must be decent.. because if we trade the Scalpel 177 is very ridable..

Just thinking out loud here but if there is something out there let me know,. if you see somehting on ebay let me know..

Thanks

Funny ,,yea I think I'll buy that one.... !!:smashfrea

I figured some guy post his for 44,000 dollars I'll do the same... well .. Thats why it say all offers will be considered... I just don't want to Give it away... it is in mint condition..:):1luvu:

I would love to find a stealth...thats the hunt...!!

Thanks

Shred

I just won't be happy until find that dang aggression stealth...

Kemper apex is cool...too...

One board I should have kept is the Sims MFR 157....dang..

A Stealth would be pretty cool. I am looking for another Mistral 167 Asym Ecstasy (regular). Went through about three of those. At one point I found 4-5 goofy of the Mistral for $25 each, but I go the other way.

I have some great pics of a guy ripping on a Stealth. I'll see if I can find them for inspiration and maybe it will show up.

I didn't really think you would want the M but....

Keeping my eyes peeled for your quest.

I've got a 5.7 and a 6.2 factory prime goofy asym Also older mistral extasy drilled for 5 hole burton rails.

I may be interested in buying that Mistral from you if are willing to part with it. Let me know. I have some other irons in the fire right now, but in a week or so I should be able to give you my intentions.