Note to New Members ×

For sale VIRUS CYBORG 181cm/14.2cm

Ray

I put this beast up for sale today, but under one restriction. I need to get confirmation from Frank (Virus) that my new board will be finished in time before I go to CO at the end of the month. Let’s assume it will work out just fine.

So, a basically brand new VIRUS CYBORG 181cm/14.1cm waist, constructed with all the best materials available to provide an aggressive, fast and very snappy board, which will keep you on the edge, literally!

Combination of Kevlar, Carbon and Zylon with a flat black topsheet and black sidewalls… black Virus decals.

This board costs 1600 Euros new! It has a fresh PTC tune and been in the snow one day for only 3 short runs!!! Unfortunately it turned out to be a little too stiff for me. Probably best for a 175 – 200 lbs. rider.

Please, don’t buy this board if you are not a skilled and strong rider! :p

Email me: icom@netwood.net but only if you are serious!

Cheers!

Do I get a bumm leg discount. Oh wait, skilled rider requirement might be in question.

:)

I need to pass on this one but you got me thinking about next year

By the way, Holly and I plan to be at SES the first weekend (Friday to Monday). Can we hook up for dinner one night?

Do I get a bumm leg discount. Oh wait, skilled rider requirement might be in question.

:)

I need to pass on this one but you got me thinking about next year

By the way, Holly and I plan to be at SES the first weekend (Friday to Monday). Can we hook up for dinner one night?

Sure thing lets do dinner. Looking forward seeing you guys again, even with the kaputt leg!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...