Note to New Members ×

Michigan Carvers

BShaw

On 1/7/2008 at 4:42 PM, Trebron said:

Howdy

First post, just found the site.

I live in S.E. Mi. & ride Holly, Brighton and Alpine locally. I've got a pass at Caberfae so I'm there about every other weekend. I've also got a MSIA White Gold card and I'm gonna try to punch every pass on it.

My old K2 Slalom with the dayglow pink base & soft boots kinda stands out. If ya see me on it give a shout. Always lookin for new carvers to hang with.

Anyone ride Brighton?  I am there 4-5 times per week in the evenings.  Anyone want to make a few turns?  Seems like I’m the only guy that I ever see there. 

• 1 month later...

Nubs last day for the 2017/2018 season is Sunday Apr 8

From Nub's site . . . April 4 Powder Day!!!

POWDER DAY! The snowstorm arrived at Nub’s Nob early this morning and has left behind 10″ of fresh snow so far. Expect blown and drifted snow everywhere this morning with a very strong northeast wind. The Nub’s Crew is busy re-grooming some runs and digging out lifts. The frontside will remain covered in powder. Pintail Peak will have a delayed opening as we work to dig out the front and south side first. This is not your typical spring skiing… We plan to run the lifts everyday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through April 8. Nub’s is now on “late season rates” which means an Adult lift ticket is just $40!

Package deals and NO CROWDS!!  https://www.petoskeyarea.com/winter-fun/spring-ski-packages/

• Like 1