Mes 5

trent

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok here's who i have so far that need tickets. this isn't a list of who all is coming, as some people have season passes and maybe some like to pay full price. this is just a list of those who have told me that they need me to get them a group rate ticket (and pay me back :biggthump ).

thebionicman

mud

bubba

bobd

scuff

mrs. scuff

speedzilla

mark quistad

joe d

mr. t

brent alderman

bob b

bob b's daughter

mr arc welder (surprise guest)

hey madison / milwaukee crew? you guys and gals going to make it again? either respond here, or email me how many tickets to purchase for y'all. same goes for the local riders. (johnstewart & diggin in MN, i need confirmation that you need tickets)

here's the latest i've got for those needing tickets. if you're not on here, and you want to be, speak up soon please.

i'll post again with any details i get from welch tomorrow.

thebionicman

mud

bubba

bobd

scuff

mrs. scuff

speedzilla

mark quistad

joe d

mr. t

brent alderman

bob b

bob b's daughter

mr arc welder (surprise guest)

jess reed

midwestspeedster

adrenaline

catfish

corduroy

john "if the server starts behaving" stewart

-trent

hey all,

i plan to be in the main chalet by 9:30 tomorrow, come get your tickets from me there. i'll be heading outside a little before 10. we'll stay on the front hills for a while, waiting for anyone else. come find me at the bottom of the lift, to get your ticket.

just a reminder that there will be a lot of carvers on the hill tomorrow. please ride with respect for others on the hill. there's plenty of room out there, no need to get too close to others.

see you tomorrow!

-trent

Thanks Trent! Had a great time today. I enjoyed the snow, though had a hard time actually seeing it sometimes. Looking forward to seeing the pics- thanks Mike! And by the way did anyone find out if Steve made it home ok??

Nice seeing y'all out there- thanks for letting me hang out with all your awesome-ness. I like to think maybe your carving abilities will rub off on me. Missed the Bobs but maybe the whole fam will get together next year?

And yes that's right- i'm a girl, and i'm posting on your thread. HAHAHA look out bomber here i come!!!:D

-Jessie (aka Mrs Scuff)

Hey all this is Mike the photo guy... I will be letting you know how the images will be let out for public viewing/download soon. I took over 400 pictures and will be downloading them to the computer and going over them for sharpness, color, contrast and doing cropping. I will most likely open up a smugmug account or something similar. I have been needing to do this for some time now anyways. Please be patient and I will let you all know on Bomber when and where.

Peace

Thanks Trent! Had a great time today. I enjoyed the snow, though had a hard time actually seeing it sometimes. Looking forward to seeing the pics- thanks Mike! And by the way did anyone find out if Steve made it home ok??

Nice seeing y'all out there- thanks for letting me hang out with all your awesome-ness. I like to think maybe your carving abilities will rub off on me. Missed the Bobs but maybe the whole fam will get together next year?

And yes that's right- i'm a girl, and i'm posting on your thread. HAHAHA look out bomber here i come!!!:D

-Jessie (aka Mrs Scuff)

Thanks for the concern - I did make it home safe and sound. VERY BAD case of motion sickness. Do to the flat light, I never saw it coming and unfortunately missed the warning from Carl of the depression at the bottom of Twister. I'm ok - just a bruised ego. Thanks also to Trent and Carl for your concern.

Trent,

Thanks for setting this up again this year. It was fun. First full day on a carve board since last year. I am still sore. :biggthump:biggthump:biggthump If I can make it up on a Wednesday, I'll let you know. Spoke to a couple of other guys from Rochester today who are interested as well. Thanks again. Mr T. & Corduroy Artisian (sorry am bad with names) I signed you guys up for the hot pepper eating contest also!

Kenton

Hey all I got the pictures up online and they are there for your enjoying pleasure. I just want to say it was fun and I enjoyed taking the pictures. I whish they would have let me go up on the hill and whish the light was not so flat but I think the pictues turned out ok. The pictures online are small in size and are not printable. The pictures are Copyrighted but I have no issues with you using the pictures for your pleasure or on forums. I just want my Copyright to be visible. If you require a larger file for a print or cropped version that you want to use let me know the file name and I will put it up. If for some crazy reason you want the full Copyright use let me know we can work something out. If you have a gathering and would like me to come take pictures just let me know I really like Belgian beer!!!:smashfrea:biggthump . I hope to get out carving with you all again I guess I got the bug again!! Well here is the website:

www.michaelmulville.smugmug.com

I put up two galleries because the light was so wierd. One gallery is high contrast where the snow is very white and has little texture but the riders look nice. The other is a lower contrast, more like what it actually looked like and has a little more snow texture but overall the picture looks flatter and don't pop like the higher contrast ones.

Peace all

Michael