Note to New Members ×

Mes 5

trent

That's right, we're doing it again! Come out and carve with us, and start using up your sick days. Yep, sick days. We're doing this on a weekday. More room, and more courd for us. Start planning now.

Last year we had 25 carvers, a limbo contest, and at least one pissed off skiier who was heard saying "YOU'RE WRECKING THE RUNS!". :biggthump

When: Wednesday, Jan 16th, 2008

Where: Welch Village www.welchvillage.com

Time: 10am - ?

Cost: $43 for an all day ticket, plus any food or beverages (if we have 15+ people, we can get a group rate of $21)

Who: Anyone you know who likes to dig trenches / skip work.

Let's meet at 10 by the double chair off the Main Chalet and take some runs down the front hills while waiting for the late sleepers / long commuters (Tyrol crew in da house!).

See you on the hill!

-trent

post-495-141842244421_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seem to have misplaced a set of 3 hole disks for some race plates. Anyone have a set they are willing to part with?

Pete

I have a set you can have. How do you want to get them? I could bring them to MES if you can wait that long.

ok everyone, i need to start getting some numbers as to who's coming. we need 15 people who need lift tickets to get the group rate, and they want all the tickets purchased at once. i'll take care of getting the tickets purchased. you take care of 1) telling me you're coming and 2) paying me back. :-)

once i get some feedback, i'll post who i have as attending and needing a lift ticket.

-trent

Doug, I'll look for you in the parking lot. I'll have a smoke hanging out of my mouth. Trent , I have a season pass.

Pete

I'll keep an eye out. One part I do not have is the mounting screws, so you will need to supply those.

I will need a pass Trent.