Note to New Members ×

Tinkler full system 202

Chris Houghton

Buy yourself something nice for Christmas! This board has the full floater plate with Titanal, carbon fiber snowsticks and still has the original structure on the base, in other words ridden very little. The tail is split, but not the nose. Very stable, damp smooth ride! Turns much tighter than the 15/17M sidecut would suggest. $1200, sorry bindings NOT included.

post-128-141842244327_thumb.jpg

ehh i guess thats ok... for a beginner. well don't expect to do any serious carving on that, and youll want to replace it with something that really rips soon. i mean who would want to ride such an outdated board? Ohh and those bindings are prone to failure. you should sell them. for $25. to me.;)

Can the stick be flipped to ride regular? There's a strong chance I'd splurge if they did.

The "T-Nuts" is not likely an issue, Mike has done hundreds in proto type boards and or changes. He would know doubt be willing to make those changes for you. I would definitely ask him about the plate though. It would require another set of holes and that might not be ok.

This is a killer deal, current estimates for a similar board are closer to 2K$

Broken down it is still allot of work for the buck. The Plate is nearly another snowboard by itself. The 2 sets of carbon stix are nearly 400$ alone.

If you do buy it and want it changed , by all means ship it to Mike for the changes. He does a beautiful job on mods!

More photos of the board. Definitely take a look from different angles. It is FINE!!

From this angle, I believe the right side stix mounting may even be covered, the left would have a single 1/4" hole showing? The hardware would just get swapped. Still it would probably be a couple hundred to move things around. Mike would have to look at it. Bryan

post-198-141842244347_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...