Note to New Members ×

Boots, bindings, board

SEJ

Time to sell some stuff:

Oxygen Krypton 03 Boots MP27.5

Intuition liners MP27 molded twice

Older Burton Comp softie boots size 10 (the ones with the power strap)

The Burton stuff is '96 I believe, the other stuff I bought used, not sure.

Scroll down for more info. Scott

OK Her it goes.

Intuition liners MP 27, back of liner says Alpine 9. Not much to say, bought them from Bobby Buggs last year for a set of boots I am also selling. Molded twice. Look new (but molded). I rode them 1 day. $60 US shipped to 48

Oxygen Kripton MP 27.5: These look damn near brand new. I only rode them once. I was a little loose in my old Burton winds, and I was a little looser in these. (I have a narrow foot.) They would probably fit great with a wider foot.(Or the liners above) I don't know the year, but I would assume they have been around for a while. The liner laces up. This would be a great boot for somebody converting to hard boots, fairly soft. These are not intec compatable. $50 US shipped to the 48

Burton Comps: What can I say, stiffest soft boot on the market back then. The early ones with the power strap. (I doubt they have become stiffer). Ran the Alp with the Torques with these boots at 45 degrees till I went to hardboots. $30 US shipped to the 48

Any more info, I will respond, if you want something, get in line on this site, and ask the questions. For pic.s I would prefer to email Hi Res. pics. I will try to post pic.s so every one can see, but the Hi res show the detail if needed.

Whew! I think I'm done for now! Scott PS Please finance my Donek Access.

Let me clarify something. I've got a lot going on here, so the line is HERE. Email me for info, pic.s etc, BUT the first person here that says Dibs, I want them, sold, is the first person in line, if it doesn't work out, I move down the line. Maybe I posted too much stuff at once, but I got to keep it right.

Dshack, you are first on the Xbones

Oldacura, you are first on the liners

And I think, with conformation, somebody else wants the F2

THE LINE IS HERE! Better info like hi-res. pics, email works better, but questions,(so everybody can hear them) or claiming, even with contingencies, need to be HERE! PLEASE, help me be fair! Scott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...