Note to New Members ×

Heads up from Madd!

Guest Madd1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you define "real world experience"?

BTW I sent you an email yesterday.

Bomberonline= internet experience

Race to the cup= real world experience.

As in Ask questions and try to "experament" with stuff using BOL has value but it is diversified info from all levels of carvers.

Going to a upper level race and watching whats going on, looking at what pros are riding and how they are riding. And asking question (like Phil the Canadain you insulted said, we are all very friendly) Would be more valuble to some one who wants to race. (as you have said over and over).

I think we all understand your still learning alot about alpine riding, Perhaps only critiquing items you have ridden would be a good thing.

And no matter how some one may "share" there opinion on the forum they have just as much right as you do.

But Calling people names (willy$hit) and making negative referance to what country they are from seems a little rude to me.

And since I am being honest your avtar rubs me the wrong way as a veteran. (not that it matters just thought I'd share)...

I got your e-mail and just don't know the status of that board currently. I'll be happy to let you know if its for sale as soon as I decide weather it has value as a demo for hardbooter or if it would serve a better purpose as a personal board for yourself.

Being nice on line is the hardest thing I have ever had to learn, It took me years to even seem like half a Asss, good luck to ya! :D

Bomberonline= internet experience

Race to the cup= real world experience.

As in Ask questions and try to "experament" with stuff using BOL has value but it is diversified info from all levels of carvers.

Going to a upper level race and watching whats going on, looking at what pros are riding and how they are riding. And asking question (like Phil the Canadain you insulted said, we are all very friendly) Would be more valuble to some one who wants to race. (as you have said over and over).

I think we all understand your still learning alot about alpine riding, Perhaps only critiquing items you have ridden would be a good thing.

And no matter how some one may "share" there opinion on the forum they have just as much right as you do.

But Calling people names (willy$hit) and making negative referance to what country they are from seems a little rude to me.

And since I am being honest your avtar rubs me the wrong way as a veteran. (not that it matters just thought I'd share)...

I got your e-mail and just don't know the status of that board currently. I'll be happy to let you know if its for sale as soon as I decide weather it has value as a demo for hardbooter or if it would serve a better purpose as a personal board for yourself.

Being nice on line is the hardest thing I have ever had to learn, It took me years to even seem like half a Asss, good luck to ya! :D

Well see now, that seemed like a respectable response, I appreciate it.

FWIW I didnt comment on how the Madd board rode, Simply that I thought the graphic was ugly, If others think its the best board ever, Good for them.

But make a jerk like comment to follow it up, itsnt going to get a friendly response from me. Try saying the same stuff in person :nono:

As far as Phil, Im not alone in thinking he was quite rude in his response, lets not even open that Can of worms, Except to say If you think Phil is great regardless.... whats not to say im in the same boat?

I don't call anyone anything out of the blue, someone had to be a prick before I say anything. Im certainly Honest, if anything.

It's painfully obvious to me that this season cannot start any sooner!!

Can you tell the short fused here are from UT, CO, and NM? :mad:

As far as the board....don't knock it until you try it. Don't let lengths of boards turn you away and make you closed minded.

Billy is one cool cat as I can attest to...despite the misconception here on the forums. So Billy when are you and Dave going to pack up and come down here?!?! It's REALLY windy here in NM like 90% of the time...and one mile before you reach the base of Angel Fire there are some massive open areas. Do I need to throw in free lifts too?!?! One would think the deterrent would be the sausage fest, but after hanging with you guys @SES I know that's not the case. "NO MORE DUDES IN THE HOT TUB DAMNIT!!!"-Fin :biggthump

I think you guys should give Divebomber a chance even though he's kinda put his foot in his mouth here. Forums on the internet are the worst way to judge peoples charachter. My ignore list remains and will always be empty. I hope I'm not blocked by anybody. :nono:

Oddly enough the rare people here on BOL that I've had minor issues with are probably the coolest people IRL. D-Sub, for example, is probably one awesome guy IRL...I bet we'd be peas in a pod.

So in summary let's all try to get alone...we're a small enough community as is!

Hey now, being nice online is easy. Being nice AND still getting your point across online, now THAT'S hard :)

Yeah if it was easy they would call it skiing! :lol: Just cracked myself up on that one. Hold on while I catch my breath.

It's painfully obvious to me that this season cannot start any sooner!!Can you tell the short fused here are from UT, CO, and NM?

As far as the board....don't knock it until you try it. Don't let lengths of boards turn you away and make you closed minded.

Don't forget about central Idaho. We have been getting skunked all fall. Wahhhh. And as far as looks DB, the ugliest board I have is my Burton Frontier 185 and I would pay dearly for another. But God it's ugly. But as my good friend Fernando would say, "It's not how you feel, but how look thass important.

Billy is one cool cat as I can attest to...despite the misconception here on the forums.

Did someone misconcept on Billy again? Summbithces anyway.

Billy is one cool cat as I can attest to...despite the misconception here on the forums.....I think you guys should give Divebomber a chance even though he's kinda put his foot in his mouth here. Forums on the internet are the worst way to judge peoples charachter.

I think that if Billy doesn't like his avatar we should all put DB on ignore until he does. Something a little less confrontational in an Emo fuschia would be great.

So in summary let's all try to get alone...we're a small enough community as is!
I have been trying that but no matter where I go there I am. Both of us. And it's no more fun than 10 guys in a hot tub.

Hey...I hear Madd's got some new boards out!

and that Titanal-Carbon is just so HAWT right now !

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVMpQV7YXA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVMpQV7YXA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>