Note to New Members ×

SES 08 - are you coming? UPDATE 1/30/08

Michelle

If you are flying, also think about the option of Eagle (EGE).

Lots of direct flights into there from all over the country. It's about an hour and a half drive to Aspen. Or only about 20 minutes to Glenwood Springs.

Colorado Mtn. Express (www.ridecme.com) has scheduled vans directly from Eagle airport to Aspen/Snowmass.

Oh ya, count me again Michelle!

Looking forward to ripping with everyone.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I will suck it up and drive from Denver from now on, despite the luxury of hopping into Aspen in less than 30 minutes from Denver if you pull the perfect card. In dry conditions, the drive from Denver to Aspen does not actually take that long. I’ve hammered a rental out there in around 3.5 hours in the middle of the night.

Had similar problems in the past and taking the same option as you this time. Besides, if the conditions are so bad that the drive will be hell, chances are that you won't be able to land in Aspen anyway! Which means that you drive, but without the benefits of anything pre-organised.

Hey Dan,

That is awesome you're bringing the missus. I promise to go riding with her, as a matter of fact, I hope she will hang out with the ladies of bomber for some carving, cocktails and lots of fun. See you there!

Cheers,

Pebbles

Looking forward to hooking some turns with you guys again. This time I am bringing my other half though. Last year you promised to ride with her a couple of runs if I would bring her along so you better keep your promises!!! :p

Would the LADIES in the house be interested in a girl's night out? I know most of you are coming with an SO, but to get away for a night of unsupervised activities in Aspen might be fun. And we could pick one lucky guy to be our DD :biggthump

LADIES, what do you think? We could welcome the newbies in style!

Would the LADIES in the house be interested in a girl's night out? I know most of you are coming with an SO, but to get away for a night of unsupervised activities in Aspen might be fun. And we could pick one lucky guy to be our DD :biggthump

I don't think Fin can handle that extreme of a sausage fest while you gals are out on the town...

Michelle,

I think that would be an awesome idea, this will give Al a chance to do some male bonding. I say we should coordinate this girls' night out and determine who will be our male DD. :eplus2:

I'm in for another year.. Picking up two others at DIA on saturday and driving to Aspen. Love the ride up and over Loveland Pass! And as last years DD for girls night out, I'd like to pass the torch to Stan for this years event(be careful what you wish for) :) Although promise to leave the chocolate dip at home...

post-520-141842242836_thumb.jpg