Note to New Members ×

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Bird

bad week for coffee makers. I burned my fingers on the one in a hotel room on Sunday Night. still hurts.

(yes I was drunk...very drunk after the TGR movie in Chicago)

burned 'em how ? TGR is here in Boston Friday, just got the email from Dave H.

wifey has her heart set on one of these and plans to TD by the weekend.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/coffee/coffee/XP2010.shtml

btw, dano is a big coffee jones'r and smokes the finest beans daily.

go see the movie. Kya kills it, and Jones does some nice lines too. Oh, and check out the Cajun Couloir line...crazy sh!t

I was setting up the coffee maker in the hotel room and accidentaly turned it on, then grabbed the bottom where the warming plate is...it was frickin' hot! blisters on the end of 3 fingers...

tex, did ya stay for Bang Camaro ?

BANG CAMARO -

MTV News - "Kiss may have had their army, but Bang Camaro *is* the Army"

Bang Camaro is the biggest band exploding out of Boston with songs of finely crafted man-mayhem. They are causing a sensation armed with a five-piece band, colossal choruses, raging guitar solos, & twenty, yes, TWENTY lead singers!

The Boston Phoenix describes them as "Headbanger's Ball meets Polyphonic Spree." They mix strut, energy, and arena rock hooks with indie sensibilities, solid musicianship and blazing solos. If they are not leading the evolution of rock, it's only because they drank their way through Darwin 101.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1564437/20070710/id_0.jhtml

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHhQlXacjM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHhQlXacjM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hell bent, Hell bent for liquor

Wine's fine but whiskey's quicker

Swallow the Razor

Hell bent, Hell bent for liquor

I chop my breakfast on a mirror

swallow the razor

Instant gratification is a wonderful thing. I like the presspot idea too, coffee doesn't taste any better than that.

It's a shame that I am to lazy for a french press style. I will most likely go with another drip machine, one that is faster though. Having to wait 5+ minutes is a little to much

check this place out http://www.eastcoastroasters.com/ great coffee and you support a fellow hardbooter (Krudcarver). I can personally attest to the Kenyan and Ethiopian. Ohhh, quite nice.

I'd rather drink a gallon of mountain dew every morning for the rest of my life than have to drink a cup of coffee over the course of the rest of my life...

I dislike coffee very much...

:barf:

It's funny though, cause my dad loves it. Black as he can get it...

Willy, those guys are pretty good. The more guitars onstage the better! I just checked, they are coming to Toronto on Friday Dec 7th. Small, small venue. Might have to get out to see them. I enjoy seeing bands before they get big and out of reach. I just looked at their site, holy Sh!t, how many guys do they normally have on stage? I thought that vid was an MTV studio audience thing. There is like 20 guys on stage in the pics on the website. How the heck can anyone make any money like that?

D. :biggthump

Oh ya, I am one of the coffee haters in Canada. It blows me away how they can build a Tim Horton's on opposite sides of the same street and both will have lineups in the drive thru's that spill out onto the street. I am glad I don't have that monkey on my back...... now CocaCola, that is my crutch. :eplus2:

Bang Camaro throws alot of partys(they call it band practice).

Kinda like Flaming Lips, they just get a ton of friends onstage.

Hate coffee ? Try cigars and scotch. Tastes delicious after you get past how foul it really is. Then you'll crave the good stuff. They don't make cheap Coke tho, now that's a cheap vice. I prefer the cola from Brasil, Guarana.

much sweeter and looks like scotch.

post-123-141842239403_thumb.jpg

Not a pepsi drinker at all. Funny how people are lovers of one and haters of the other. And the other reason for me to hate Tim Hortons now, is that they just recently switched to Pepsi products from Coke. Now the only reason I would go there is gone. Actually, their really fattening breakfast sandwiches get me there now and again.

D. :biggthump

and if you have no environmental conscience :flamethro ...Lots of little plasic and foil cups going into the landfill...

I make up for it by not driving an SUV. And our town has curbside sort-free recycling. We recycle about 50% of our waste.

hey wait a minute.... did a customer of <i>ski resorts</i> just get on the envronmental stump? lol.

I make up for it by not driving an SUV. And our town has curbside sort-free recycling. We recycle about 50% of our waste.

hey wait a minute.... did a customer of <i>ski resorts</i> just get on the envronmental stump? lol.

I'm not a customer...I'm an employee....

So how does no sort recycling work? does the town employ people to sort after the fact? or do they just tell you no sort, because it all goes to the incinerator anyway?

They sort at the facility. At least that's what they tell us. Also they accept a lot more stuff than they used to. Makes it extremely easy. Also in order to have non-recyclable garbage picked up, it has to be in town bags, which cost like $2 per.