Note to New Members ×

I'm a new mommy

carverchick

it bein' a swallow tail and all I think the plumber's butt thing would be a howl.

Kinda like that old SNL skit with Ackroyd fixin' the old Norge with Gilda and Bill Murray "cracking" up. :lol:

892244013957808rRJEMiSgbS'>3892244rRJEMiSgbS_th.jpg

He's got this mullet cut, hairy crack, dumb demeanor

Fits him real well since he's a loo cleaner

Why'd we go get a butt crack plumber? Damn!

Stupid butt crack plumber

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GF,

I can't belive you went right by "Recon", with the camo bottom, and the places you will now be able to follow me too......I "reckin" "Recon" didn't remind you of Clint as "Gunny Highway" either, did it?.

In any case this thread is a welcome awaking of this forum, I can tell a lot of folks are itching to go get on whatever they're riding.

"Desire" (my powstick) and I will ride with you and ????, regardless of what you name it, just don't dress him up......sparkles and all that....:nono:

BF

Al you must be traveling?

Meant to respond to your thread:

My offer stills stands... I'll pick you guys up at the airport and have an extra car but the lines at the time you want to be out here are insane. Not to mention there is no room on the hill to put three turns together. I hate to discourage, but holidays are usually rest days for me.

What's up T-VR,

We really appreciate the offer, but I agree the timing would be bad. The last time I was in the front range was the Christmas of 2001, had Vail to myself.

I don't do lift lines well, and hate getting hit even more, so let's plan on another time.

We are hoping for piles of snow to be here by then, Mt. Bohemia would be a gas, otherwise I would really like to hit Kalispell, as I look for more places to add to my list of good retirement locations. Never been there before....

Be Good!

Al

otherwise I would really like to hit Kalispell, as I look for more places to add to my list of good retirement locations. Never been there before....

Be Good!

Al

Let me know when you are coming I will be glad to show you around. check out the big mountain expression session thread maybe you can visit when a bunch of trench diggers are in town:biggthump

Al and I was discussing this last night, I was thinking about getting the name on a sticker. He was thinking, I should get a sticker of a huge one and put it on the nose of the board.

I was thinking about trying to find something with a girl riding a rocket or something and put his name underneath it.

Any views?

find the largest rubber phallus you can find and attach it to the board, just behind the tip, call it "your guiding light" or "compass". I think a 15-18" unit with the girth of a beer can would be appropriate. Considering your man, maybe you should call it Al

Another BOLer pointed out the bird feeder in the pic but didn't want to post... good heavens... we wouldn't want to offend Carver Chick. But he is right... that thing is as phallic as it gets. Do we have a household theme here? My mom collects humming birds... I know another woman who collects ducks or cows or something.

Al... you must be THAAAAA MAN!