Note to New Members ×

I'm a new mommy

carverchick

Hi Gang,

I just received my new baby yesterday. A 2008 Prior Pow Stick. I was wondering does anyone else give their boards names? I typically give my board male names and I'm looking for ideas on what to name my Pow Stick.

My Burton Coil's name is Lance - Lance is charming, slightly arrogant, a ladies man and ALWAYS fun to ride :):1luvu:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gang,

I just received my new baby yesterday. A 2008 Prior Pow Stick. I was wondering does anyone else give their boards names? I typically give my board male names and I'm looking for ideas on what to name my Pow Stick.

My Burton Coil's name is Lance - Lance is charming, slightly arrogant, a ladies man and ALWAYS fun to ride :):1luvu:

Congrats!! This should be a good thread :biggthump

(Bill Lumbergh voice) Ah. Yeah. So I guess we should probably go ahead and have a little talk. Hmm?

Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans

but I'm somewhere in my 30's. When I think of Powder Puff, I think of the big wheel I had when I was very young. It was pink, it had pom poms on the handlebars and sparkles on the seat.

Somehow I don't think Powder Puff would be a good name for my Pow Stick. Unless he's a bit fruity.

So.... Keeping with the same theme, you'd want to name it after a fellow built slightly on the wide side with a funny cleft in his a** that wallows around in s**t all day.

Have you looked under "Plumbers" in the Yellow Pages?

ROFL I was thinking about that one initially, but I don't know any plumbers that I could name his after. I also want a name that when you see this board, you'll go yeah...I see why you named it ________

"Mr. Right, Right Now":

How a Smart Woman Can Land Her Dream Man in 6 Weeks

:rolleyes: :smashfrea:1luvu:

You can spend the night waitin' for a prince charming to come along

Tall rich and handsome sensitive and strong

Take a look around at all these guys

Judge 'em all with your critical eye

I got a feeling you'll be waiting for a long long time

Well I might not be Mr Right

Baby we can have some fun tonight

I might not be Mr Right

But I'm Mr Right now

I'm not the picture of the perfect man

But in the words of popeye I am what I am

All I can say is I do the best I can

What you see aint always what you get

Baby you aint seen nothin' yet

I can show you a night that you won't forget

I might not be Mr Right

But I'm Mr Right now

How do you feel about a little romance

Can I buy you a drink or do you wanna dance

What do you think are you willin' to take a chance

I might not be Mr Right

But I'm Mr Right now

I might not be Mr Right

But I'm Mr Right now

Oooh I think we can have a little fun tonight

But I'm Mr Right now

[ More Povertyneck Hillbillies Lyrics ]

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?p=152851#post152851

67,690 views and still counting......

HAHAH Mt. Olympia is not good enough for my guy. I usually ride often up in the UP at Indianhead. I go to Cascade Mountain when the snow is plentiful.

Hopefully Mt. Bohemia will be a trip this year. I also get out west a few times every year and I will be at SES next year for the second yr in a row.

OK... We know that it's a Pow-Stick so we know something about it's personality. What about the color? The color can tell us something about the attitude that the board carries. This is not a racial thing... but simpy an expression of it's outward appearance. You say it's male in gender... so it shouldn't be pink or have flowers on it. Otherwise you would end up with a cross gender ride and that would be too confusing... it would never know which way to go and would likely end up sitting in a rack at the bottom of the hill talking to short wide jibber boards who are also confussed about their purpose in life. Do you plan to pimp your ride with decals or a fashionable stomp pad? (If this makes you think of accessorizing... rethink the gender thing.) What would those decals be? This requires a deep look into the boards aura... what do you see there Carver Chick? Ah.. yes... we are on the right track now. It's a very large lightening bolt and the boards name is...

THOR!!!

Somehow I don't think Powder Puff would be a good name for my Pow Stick. Unless he's a bit fruity.

He's a pow board... Of course he's a little fruity.

I didn't say there's anything wrong with that.

I think you're gonna have to go with some sort of hippy name or the kind of name a surfer would have. Name it "Bro", but you have to pronounce it "bra"...