The New F2 Lineup

Vandalrob08

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry ! Wath do you mean ? Where you can order plates ore wath ??

yes, those rubber things that are lying somewhere around, about 170 pieces

you told us...................... so I don't destroy my knees anymore............

Isee Hey Mita kulo !!! :biggthump Will see ! Maby i go to this Cavingcamp in Norway too ! so have Fun and let me now when you have news !

rakastan sinuar SFlex :biggthump

This thing is gonna be hype, can't take it anymore, I need snow..............

definately.....................

Of topic: At Sundays we'll have the FIS World Cup Big Jump/Air in the Port of Rotterdam....

24 big trucks with snow were needed....

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so one of our customers opened their S-Flex package this week and what DIDN'T they find inside... mounting screws!!!! The paperwork spells out clearly that you must use M6x8 and M6x12 screws for mounting bindings and the S-Flex but they don't come in the package!! Strange, those screws came with my pre-production versions.

I did that a few years back with TD1's because I wanted stepins and Bomber was out of stock on the heel receiver. I had access to some F2 heel pieces and was able to make them fit. Pokkis, could tell me why you have done this?

Thanks JC

Also F2 Intec's require no mods to your Head Stratos Boots, but the Bomber Heels require some material to be removed from your boot.

Or you can look like a nublet like I did on my first day with TD2 SI's + Heads!

Pokkis, could tell me why you have done this?

Thanks JC

Even TD's are great bindings, best i ever used, i have two major probs with them:

- wear, on small lopes here we need to do huge ammonut of ins and outs of them, and they will wear out very rapidly

- sound :eek: , with aluminium you really can not hear (and see) if heel is properly fastened, and with steel ones i never had any problems

Now I don't know if this is a negative or positive comment about my skills.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, still would be interested how the S-flex - TD2 - F2 heel combo feels.

Cheers

ps.: The rubber ring is the cheese in the BigMac... same color, right? :lol:

Whom did you offend at F2?

Perhaps everyone! Just my nature... sometimes.

I'm really bummed about this screw shortage. Yeah, no problem getting some metric screws here in Canada but the type that F2 uses is a bit unusual and I have yet to find a local supplier. You know the type, large diameter button head, #3 Phillips drive, built in lock wedges under the head.

Silent, thank you for the direct email regarding the screw shortage. It's this type of communication between designer/manufacturer and the end user, that makes this website so valuable to many.

Thank you for taking the time to bring the designer/manufacturer point of view to BomberOnline.

Regards, Dave Morgan

So Jack,

Are you runnig the step in TD2 bindings? If so, are going to be going to be changing to the standard TD2s?

Not trying to be a d!@k, just honestly curious.

I think in due to the case it's not handy/smart to ask or to react at this point.

Just do this with a PM like Michelle stated earlier.

• 4 weeks later...