Vandalrob08

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, is this plastic, rubber or foam?

Do I spy a thin layer of aluminum, through these big holes?

Interesting that they are fixing through 4x6 pattern of inserts, which would stiffen the board even more... I thought the plates were all about smoother flex?

Boris

So, is this plastic, rubber or foam?

Do I spy a thin layer of aluminum, through these big holes?

Interesting that they are fixing through 4x6 pattern of inserts, which would stiffen the board even more... I thought the plates were all about smoother flex?

Boris

The bindings must be mounted in something, so this would be an titaniumalu-plate.

Look at the pic I posted earlier in another topic:

post-105-141842234905_thumb.jpg

Yes, it is not stiffening the board up ! this would make no sens ! But i can understand you because is not easy to understand the main Princip of Silentflex. The Ruber is a speciall mix of high Shock Absorbing Rubber witch is also used since long time in the Automotiv Industrie. It gives the board very speciall and unusall high riding Quality.Witch also in good for save you bones.

There is a conection with no conection !!! You yust mount the Small Titanal layers on to the Board ! The top plate were you mount your Binding with the smoll Metall Ring on, is you connectet with a vulkanisation ov Rubber together.

So all i all you are placed like a engine of a car on Silent Blocks without losing trasporting power to the Ege.

greets Silent

Yes i am. Me and specialy my Partner developed the Product. He was also the founder of the Hangel Plate witch was 8 Years ago. The new ski ore Snowboard SFlex in basically builded on the same Princip yust without all the negativ effects from "Hangel Plate witch are.

difficult to produce

difficult mountig

no shock Absorbing

heavy weight wich is sometimes not to bad but it really overloads the Riding potential from the most rider and creats in difficult situations problems.

it realy overloads the boards ! and in the worsest case it comes off the board! I saw it last Year sometimes at the Schoch Brothers.

With SFlex you have not a mechanical connection to your Board !

Your Board can act total free but under Control of you !

I see !!! I did not now from this web page !!! It`s Japenes !

I yust now the guy on the Start side Picture !!! :) The Japenes Mafia stoled my Pic ! :)

Greets Silent

Oh jip, you got me too. Wasn't that hard anyway..........

To ride your times I probabely just need one of your plates, and maybe maybe a tiny bit of training:biggthump

Na just kidding. I would need loads of training and a bit more talent but at least I can ride constant times when I know I get a binding for doing so.................

(the constant is a bit of an insider as I rode my qualifying runs with 0,01 time difference vs 0,004 of Christians runs - and therefore won the special price for riding the most constant times).

Yes ! But the thing is ! It`s not really to make it harder ore softer ! Yes it is but !!! It`s more to find the right set up for a perfect Bendingline of the Board ! Thats the reason ! Result are no nicks in the Bending line of the Board and to all Time of the Turn 100% of the Edge in the Snow !!! :)

This is a Test Report from the Czech Worldcup Teamrider Petr Sindelar from the 07/09/14 ! He is Testing the new Sflex in Sass Fee Switzerland !!!!

the plates are great.. ausgezeichnet...!!! Better than Hangl. So far I tried on icy conditions and they behave super. Also you can make more angle on board than on Hasngl plates, I don't know why is that but it is good! These are the first impressions in slalom and also in GS. Hope that it will not stop, but It doesn't look that way. Thank you a lot!! I would like more pairs, so I dont have to change all the time from Gs to Sl and so on... and the weight is really a big thing, with you plates, the weigh is much less and you can really tell is much easier to ride... but that is clear...