Note to New Members ×

so, who has been on a Pen

bobdea

I've been on a Pen 172 at the ECS in Zinal this year.

I had some probs adapting my style to it and made the mistake to directly ride it first run in the morning. It really absorbs all shocks and rides well. I didn't really get it going though. I wanted to ride it again next day but then hurt my shoulder so I couldn't. I've I see one again I'll give it another go.

Seemed to me like a board for everything though maybe a bit wide for racing (at least for my footsize of Mondo 26.5)

What are the details on the Pen? I've seen them mentioned here and there but no specifics. They are Prior OEM?

Pokkis told me that they are okay as an everything to do board but with the titanal in it, so they are easy to board, even slalom: look at the .wmv! (news)

pensnowboard

I've been on BJs, longer and shorter, pretty much whole winter, except carves on my new Tinkler and Pogo, and letting all voluntarily folks ride them. For me and for my style they are amazing boards.

I would describe board as what you will get when you take best parts of two great Priors, 4wd and Metal WCR :D I've been riding them during season on every other surface except on real powder, that is due poor luck with snow, and found that board works like charm on hard surface which some folks call icy untill bumby softie spring flush, we had both on last week Ylläs CarvingCamp.

Boards can be ordered directly from Prior to avoid extra taxes and shiping costs. Drop me liner if more info required, i dont like spend bw here :eek: