Note to New Members ×

Contacts at Snowboard Journal?

Dan

There is now a mag called, " Frequency The Snowboard Journal' which is pretty much a "real" snowboard mag and just not an advertisement format; nice quality paper, great photos, etc but definitly geared to soft booters. It has soul. Don't know if they would be interested in carving. But if the article was well written with artistic photos it wouldn't suprize me if they'd go for it.

Talked to the Future mag guys in Vegas to ask what was up. They said the mag just couldn't make the numbers work, sad thing, good mag. Anyway they said that anyone with subscriptions outstanding would be receiving the number of copies due in future snowboard mags.

If you aren't getting yours, let them know.

Guest Wibby

Hey Everybody.

Matt Wibby here with frequency TSJ. I am a longtime lurker and this thread has prompted me to finally fill out my registration info. Looking forward to being an active member of the community.

While I am not the contact for editorial (my job is marketing), I did sent out a press release a few weeks ago that my be of interest to the bomberonline community. (see below).

Enjoy your spring.

Matt

Mt Baker, WA–Since the news of the demise of Southern California’s The Snowboard Journal this past fall, we at frequency: The Snowboarder’s Journal (snowboarding’s original coffee-table publication) have been receiving subscriber complaints about the lack of delivery, people having confused the two products. As such, frequency TSJ is now honoring any current subscriptions to this former publication. Simply email, mail, or fax over any proof of purchase (on-line receipt, cancelled check copy, credit card statement, etc) and we will fulfill all remaining copies free of charge as a service to these readers.

We encourage all devoted snowboarders to consider a subscription to North America’s only snowboarder-owned and operated journal, located in the mountains and publishing since 2001.

Subscribe today and win your Freq Week spot at www.frequencysnowboarding.com.

Guest Wibby

frequency TSJ covers all aspects of snowboarding culture. While we have run very few images of hardbooters it does not mean that we will not in the future. Regardless of hard or soft boots if its a great image, we will run it.