Note to New Members ×

MADD 170 - For Sale

Chubz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what year these came out. I picked it up last season used and I have about 6 days on it. It is still in great condition, plenty of camber.

I can try and find out what year these camos were made.

And yes I would ship to Reno.

I will see what else I can find out about the board.

At the bottom of the board you will see that it hs a code ts either an F1, F2 or F3, which is this board. This refers to the stiffnes of the board, F1 is soft, F2 is medium and F3 is hard, please let me know my e-mail is Lcenteno@aol.com

I think this deck may predate that system. I have a 158 from the same vintage, it's sweet.

I could not locate anything that would indicate what stiffness it is. If your wife is a decent rider, I'm sure she would be able to flex it. It was one of the easier boards I have ridden and may have been a bit too flexy for me.

Sorry I couldnt be of anymore help.

Greg

I go 200. The guy I ride with, JBS rode it last season and he loved it. He is about your weight.

Chubz comes from my fourth grade age when I was "blossoming", if you will and that is what my siblings called me. Went boys husky for a few years and then thinned out thru the middle school years and high school. Working to get back down to my HS football weight of 185.

Let me know

Greg

I can still do it, but may need some extra $$ to cover costs. THe reason I posted that is b/c the 2nd guy in line spoke Russian so I thought he was in Russia. He gave me an NYC address, but I havent heard back from him. I will check with him one last time and if no reply, I will get you in troule with the wife.

PS love the avatar.