Note to New Members ×

"Teabagging", please help settle an arguement

Erik J

So, our staff Xmas party was this evening. One of our staff members insists that "teabagging" is done by the person that has the "teabag" set down upon them, ie Jill teabagged Simon - ie Jill took hold of the teabags and made tea.

I say the person with the "teabags" makes the tea, ie Simon teabagged Jill. In my opinion, teabagging is only performed by the person who has the teabags. A salt shaker cannot teabag a spoon, unless it posseses teabags. A teabag may "teabag" anything because it posseses teabags. One cannot "teabag" something if there are no "teabags" present. This is a serious matter, I've googled the subject (kind of work safe - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabag) but my oponent does not believe what I have printed for them.

You are right.

But where's Willy Whit? He may have some good pictures of someone getting tea-bagged in a different context. I've been tea-bagged while kiteboarding. I'd almost rather have experienced the kind you are talking about. In a kiting context it means the kite lifts you up and dumps you back in the water multiple times. In my case the dumping back in part was definitely not gentle the way you would do it with a Nestea bag or your own teabag. I lost my board, broke my leash and got so tangled up I had to swim back to shore.

Guest SAVEtheSWALLOWTAIL

i agree. one must posess the power of the tea bag. you are born with the power of the bag. either you have them or you dont. or you went to LA to have some installed...... anyway, you must have the bag to dip the tea onto the subject. make sure your tea bag has been riding all day in poly...

You are right.

But where's Willy Whit? He may have some good pictures of someone getting tea-bagged in a different context. I've been tea-bagged while kiteboarding. I'd almost rather have experienced the kind you are talking about. In a kiting context it means the kite lifts you up and dumps you back in the water multiple times. In my case the dumping back in part was definitely not gentle the way you would do it with a Nestea bag or your own teabag. I lost my board, broke my leash and got so tangled up I had to swim back to shore.

The Cleveland Steamer with a Reverse Tea Bag ? wow ! :eek: must have been an interesting office party. True true true. Right up there with the "walk of shame ". Getting teabagged on a kite often involves being flipped on your back, dragging blindly making it hard to "punch out" and get loose.

sinecure, TGR is down ? Looking for the vid of the guy getting sort of tb'd off the water.Here it is

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk0ca_ca-fait-mal

NSFW, lots of "bad words" from the NWA cover tune "str8 outa compton", turn off your audio. :o

haven't been able to get on TGR all day - wonder if telefunken killed it after his meltdown?

I might actually get some work done today. I was gonna post the little biff does the dirty sanchez but TGR is really the place for such tasteless humor. look here for the big version, pretty funny.I think the french are into this but they call it "LAY dirty sanchez"....http://www.hottub.za.net/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=7&thread_id=296

I can't believe this is still a topic of conversation today! Obviously a lack of snow is not the only thing keeping people glued to their monitors!:lol:

Go ride or go teabag someone already:biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

Oh and for the dirty sanchez's among us, that might have something to do with why you have so much computer time on your hands:lol: :lol: :lol: