Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

GUY FATHA, did you get stopped by the moderator police ?

I thought I saw something wicked hilariously pissa...................then like moderator magic your post fell into the abyss !!! I've recently had a couple removed, we will have to rough up a couple of the regional moderators during our road trip and make an example out of them !!!

CPS update: Mr. Big Duke 6 has extended his overall cups lead in the PBR cup stacking world tour, had a pretty good showing last saturday, just saying.

GFYS

Resasons why exit 32 would kick the $hit out of exit 28 in a fist fight.

1st and foremost, exit 28 does NOT have Diesel fuel available. 3 out of 5 fuel stations in Lincoln offer diesel when you take exit 32.

2nd: Chew selection, when I want a dip, I am looking for a particular kind of dip. Some times a couple different kinds, to make my own flavor up ! What I'm NOT looking for is what's left on the shelf of the $hit bum Gulf station. Exit 32 has a Tedesci's the largest chew selection of all the convenient store chains. Kind of important when you drive a Diesel truck.

3rd: Dunkies location. When you come of exit 28, there it is on the left hand side of the road hidden behind some pine trees. You have to wait for the oncoming traffic to pass to then pull into Dunkies. Then afta you have gotten your fuhhkin chai tea, you then have to wait again for an opening to get back onto the road towards the country club we call Waterville Hill 90210. Exit 32, there it is sitting conveniently on the right, pull in no problem, LARGE BLACK COFFEE, extra chew spit, OVA !!!! Then easily back on the Kanc.

4th: 2nd amendment: Where the hell do you buy a gun in Campton ?? False advertising if you ask me, you come up with a $hit bum name like Campton, I can spell CAMO with the letters from Campton. OH........................... heres another one you can spell using the letters in Campton........... TAMPON !!!! There are two gun shops off of exit 32, plus an American Legion stuffed nightly with guys that have kills to their names. NUFF Said on that topic !!

5th: Lincoln is named after an A$$ kicker of a president with a wicked pissa beard. Once again Campton, Its like a N.H vanity plate, guy we got it, " you Camp a ton" I happen to Crap a ton, but you dont see me naming a poor section of land after my problem. Maybe they should call in Crapton, the place stinks.

6th: Exit 32 was and will always be a logging town. Lets go Camping in Campton ??

Did I miss anything ?

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !
GFY

Isn't it obvious we don't moderate this thread AT ALL?? GFAG and like it! Now after you've fooled around long enough on Flume and Walking Boss, step up to the Maine mountain and help me cover the Banked Slalom podium with Deeluxe plastic!!

NSFW:

;)

Edited by Jack Michaud

"Cover the podium for the banked slalom" More like sweep the podium and bump you and the locals off the podium, then run circles around you in the bah!!! Jacko remember we drink PBR exclusively when we're on da road.

Not fur nothing, but this exit 28 slaughter I put on was aimed at someone in particular , who has not responded. Probably a double session at the tanning salon today in the hills.

"Um could I please have a medium hazelnut , with extra hazelnut and no dairy, please" AA wtf would you expect them to do, never mind fhuck up 8 out of 10, your probably batting 1000% with them spitting in your hazelnut.

GFYs

Isn't it obvious we don't moderate this thread AT ALL?? GFAG and like it! Now after you've fooled around long enough on Flume and Walking Boss, step up to the Maine mountain and help me cover the Banked Slalom podium with Deeluxe plastic!!

NSFW:

;)

when i buy raccoon piss at exit 32 for my pigeon problem the GUY knows exactly whatn i'm talking=n= about and alway gets my order right....and i slurrr and mumble A LOT....no problemo GUY he says....always right no problemoooooo....he said...easy....not hard....easy

i also have a skunkwerks problemo butt......../..../................./////.........

john deere bible chapter 32 verse 32....amen

Edited by stevo
GFAR

Who the FHUCK.......................................................................................... does J.J Watt think he is ?

Did you see him acting like a fuhkin WWF wrestler clown after a tackle that any chump in the league could have made. Waiving his finger 10-15 seconds after the play while staring into the camera. NO respect for fools like that. It was actually a disgrace to the league. Inbred.

On another NEGATIVE note, the refs were awful. The league wants close games and thats what the refs will do. A$$holes !

" I'm Blind, I'm Def, I wanna be a ref "

On a positive note, Loon is making some serious concessions to get our Petee back AKA Enzo Ragu. I was up at Camp III with Mini MACK for lunch, and they finally read Petee suggestions that he's been dropping in the suggestion box for years. Go figure the guys a ghost now and they finally do what he asked them to do. Now Big Shtevo doesn't have to lift Petee up so he can reach the latrine.

post-1557-141842380668_thumb.jpeg

GFY

"Cover the podium for the banked slalom" More like sweep the podium and bump you and the locals off the podium, then run circles around you in the bah!!! Jacko remember we drink PBR exclusively when we're on da road.

Now yer talkin'. Game on! For the record I was the only local on the podium last time!

yeah I'd like to try ski boots but don't you have to add like 6 degrees to your binding angles? Anyway I got the new red T700s with red (stiff) BTS springs and life is good.

Jacko,

On the topic of the retro $hit kickers. The FULL TILTS, have a much more accommodating toe to heel length than the dalbellos do. When I was using the dalbellos I remember having to let my toe and heel blocks out quite a bit for them to fit, and yes over hang or hang ova was an issue. I got some full tilts on the cheap format buddy at a local shop for $375.00, so I figured I would try that design. They were lighter, and easier to flex and I quickly noticed that I had to set my binders back to the setting on which I had my deeluxes set at 3 years ago, maybe a c@*t hair more.

So here's the skinny:

Deeluxes track 700's and the full tilt have roughly the same toe and heel length.

The dalbellos are longer.

Note all three boots mentioned were all size 26/26.5.

GFY and well be seeing you SOON !!

post-1557-141842381847_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842381848_thumb.jpg

Gfy

Heres a pic of the 2012-2013 T32 JV Team.

From left to right: Coach Hollywood 90210, The Sleeper Kearney, Chainsaw Jarabek, The man from Nantucket Fligor, Killer Swartz, Coach BIG DUKE 6 , Juicy Young.

Missing from the photo: Wes "season wrecking drops" Welker and Tom "leave Giselle" Brady. Along with the entire varsity GoOn Squad.

I would like to thank one of our sponsors, RED BULL for letting us use the RedBull International XRT for the weekendpost-1557-141842381962_thumb.jpg.

Yeah.....So I switched Julia's. Mancuso is on the outs, and Dujmovits has taken her place. I was telling one of my riders a couple weeks ago after the big split up with Mancuso and I, that I was strongly considering making one last go of it largly due to fact that I would be in the racers coral at some point with her. OMFG and she Fuhhkin RIPS !!!!! :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:

post-1557-14184238277_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842382771_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842382772_thumb.jpg

GFY