Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

If the weather helps out the WVBBTS club race is on Dec 31 at WV. I will post more info when I get it. I talked to someone who was at the River last Saturday and he said it was about the same there :barf:. Let me know if we are home or away. Sin Bin (the van) car pool option can be open if we want to head over and try the River.

Bonzi, still not sure about heading up tha riva. I'm hearing the conditions aren't worth burning 100 gallons of petrol. Also I try to keep my trips in a van to a minimum. I was always told to stay away from bearded men with pegged jeans that drove vans, especially with treats.

At least when it $uck$ at loon, we get pro form pricing in the pbr. Which always takes the bad taste of the awful conditions out of our mouths. We also get to heckle the grooming manager, who should have been fired 6 years ago!

So not sure what the goons on the ir list are up to Saturday around 11:00am, but I know where I'll be, with a bearded creepy guy with pegged jeans! :barf:

Gfy's

The Rivah was a zoo...must have been 20-30 race programs there. Human slalom...people crashing into others with no apologies-just like it was supposed to happen and no one cared. Bar at 11:30

I was wondering who was riding besides me and Jason B. Saw your boards all locked up like they were Kesslers.

Those race boogers almost hit me multiple times. But I'd have to say meat gates keep it fun.

Coilahs...not Kesslahs and after 1130, no value in dealing with the terrain. I should have brought out my big butter knives and skied instead. But the beer was cold.

I was wondering who was riding besides me and Jason B. Saw your boards all locked up like they were Kesslers.

Those race boogers almost hit me multiple times. But is have to say meat gates keep it fun.

The Rivah was a zoo...must have been 20-30 race programs there. Human slalom...people crashing into others with no apologies-just like it was supposed to happen and no one cared. Bar at 11:30

This is why Sugarloafers love the buffer zone otherwise known as Sunday River. :eplus2:

Holy hoss $hit! :smashfrea:lol:

Danvis Is like the holy grail of packies, it's not rt 1 Saugus, but its pretty fuhhkin close. My personal favorite joyride is when I'm screwing tru methuen in my F350 plow truck, prayin for the skies to open up with the perfect storm of winter weather. I also like takin my F350 to the pats games, it's the perfect vehicle for tailgatin on Sunday's. When I was up at drum hill ford in billarica, my sales man mahtee twombly, talked me into my F350. I told him I couldn't afford it, but they came up with a special financing program just for retahds like me. 96 months @ 13.99% financing. just hoping it snows soon, mahtee told me that most of his clientele pays off their trucks after the 1st winter of plowin!

:biggthump

Seriously, next time anyone goes to a pats game, take a hard look around. We should rename the team the new England retahds. :smashfrea

Gfy's