Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

chappy,

good luck, remember your in his mind!

also dont forget to talk with allen and cindy about the person we should approach at loon for the masters.

p.s is he dump even gonna be open this weekend? im heading up regardless to get my boots remolded friday p.m. hopefully ill have the bullit with me if the dump isn't open. new sandwich rd, anyone if where not on the snow/mud/grass/rocks/water, etc, etc.

we have some unfinished pbr's still in the tap lines at the pbr, that i swore would be run dry by T32 in 2010, what an awful year?

GFY'S

I don't know how they're gonna stay open through the weekend. Some trails had pretty good coverage on Sat, but with a couple more 80 degree days and rain this week conditions are gonna look more like the Sherby Trail in May.

My mustache is ready for 80's Day in the Bunyan Room. I'll be there at 10am ready to start drinkin snow or no snow.

it's a wrap, loon shut down saturday. at least the bleeding will stop. :smashfrea

4 groomers were hard at work in the lmp on sunday, getting ready for the hike and huck festival. and the pipe dragon was the only groomer on the hill friday night, buffing out the pipe one last time. :barf:

im gonna bring up a dump truck full of calcium chloride to melt the snow in the lmp, fhuk the lmp. :angryfire

T32 CHIEFS 2009-10 seaon, re-crap is in the works. :eek:

GFY'S !

2009-2010 was nothing short of a catastrophy. for the 1st time in T32 history the CHIEFS almost went belly up with internal issues. this was the 1st time team memebers put themselves before the team. individuals rode on other mountains more than our beloved LMP. however, i will take 100% responsability for this. i wasn't around as much as i obviously needed to be to run a tight ship like ive run in the past, and lack of leadership from others was just non-existant.

T32 will come back stronger that ever, next winter. we have plans on adding a master's race program, where visitors are welcome to join us on our training days. their lift ticket proceeds are going to get donated to the wounded warriors of nh. we are also bringing a cagey veteran from the now dismantled T28 sunshiners. Coach Chappman will be bring a wealth of experience, and a mouth filled with negative comments and excuses to share with everyone on the 1st lift ride.

lets get on with the awards:

2009-2010 Mr Tinkertrain award:

Stevo "killer" Bucyrus ran away with this one! it actually was getting scary on some saturday mornings, i would be on my way to dunkies to grab a tea, and at 6:30am you would see the copper colored 1/2 ton hemi, backed in and running, while chicken foot would be blaring throughout the whole pemi-valley. i can just imagine what the night before was like, with the bucyrus's brain bucket goin 100, with setups, angles, bias, no bias, bts springs, rab springs, white tracks 700's, red track indy's, td3 sidewinders, nomad, etc, etc. the best part about that would be the war scars he would accumulate during the long winter nights. the bags under his eyes said it all a proven warrior. he would be tired, but ready for battle the next days thanks to the redbull high he would be ridin!

i can say since 2005, when we brought bucyrus in, this was his year. he was dialed in, and not only was he dialed in, he was the guy to talk to about gear. not only was he riding at his best, he became the enforcer we new he could be when we picked this guy up in the draft.

2009-2010 most improved rider of the year:

petee. after getting his ass chewed out buy a couple guy's that had been served way to many fresh squeezed mai tais in maine in septemba. a couple phrases got pwecked out. " ya cant make chicken salad out of chicken **** " the guy stepped it up, calmed it down with the frozen mummy upper body, and got loose, "loose is fast". actually was honkin on the days i rode with him, which were 3 days total. not to take away from petee's efforts, but stevo "killer" bucyrus was a very close second for this award. after putting his tinkering demons to rest, or treating them with very high powered drugs. this guy actually got his **** together mentally, and just concentrated on twisting the board like it was a noodle. loved your stuff this year killer !

2009-2010 main grip award:

andre "the poodle" guy father: with his burning desire to want to catch as much footage he can when it comes to camera work. i said to myself one day we should relieve him of his duties, before he gets frost bite on his camera hand from all the times he was taking video. thanks for you help, you camera whore!

Heroes highway award:

Gleb: he was like a rock star on that trail. we'll after we pulled the schute for the day, there would be this borat looking like guy. doing laps down heroes. this was a tough call, because petee is always in the running for this one, and this year he wasn't on the ballot. im sure he found some green circle at sugarloaf he could wrech havoc on.

2009-2010 ***KED SOME **** UP AWARD:

B mf D 6: with a horrific crash that send jmfd flying into the woods. bd6walked away with a torn hip labram, hip socket and a feamer scope coming up in may. im actually kind of pumped, i want to get it over with as soon as possible. ive already purchesed my HGH, and im ready to attack my recovery process. for the mean time the bullit will be collecting dust. but once im ready, you'll be seeing alot of me in the mts honkin down the sandwich road trail, getting my ass in shape. ive already been doing calfs 3 days a week!

2009-2010 "there horrible looking" award

this award went to all of us, some of the comments that were made about us at the eces and our sugarloaf trips. i would have been intimidated too, if 8 200+ lb guys were sitting in a bar wearing all black uni's and pounding pbr's on rapid fire, it could be a liitle intimidating.

"is someone sitting there? yeah and he'll kick your ass when he comes back"

"he'll have what were having, whats that, ***kin pbr guy "

gleb, the memo is the same as last year. give your girlfriend her brites back and pick up a black uni, your embarrasing us.

2009-2010 "quote of the year"

is that the guy? yeah!

thats not him!

is that the guy, yeah, thats him!

thats not him its the other guy!

T32 RIDER OF THE YEAR:

petee. day in and day out, having his **** together and honkin everytime i saw the guy.

T32 dish of the year:

was a serving on 25 chicken pahm cutlets, prepped and served by french fries

:lol: holy phuckin chit jd i feel like the season got ripped out from underneath us right after it got started! quality time tho and the crossfire was priceless. can we get together soon for chicken fights or something?? ok ok

hey i remember the maine beach kitchen chicken **** incident...thats what happened to enzo?? he was a stud alright, can i get a polaris beach blanket beat down this year??????

i pick polaris as a 3 medal favorite in sl, gs, and bx...hes a hard core gamer that guy. heal up jd and make next year the year of the deere

im off to get the 5 year commemorative tattoo "you cant put a bounty on a mans head...we could all get thrown in the clinker for this"

anyone we know own a red pu or two white trikes???

post-1848-141842313583_thumb.jpg

Nice summary guy!! :biggthump Actually the chicken salad quote was good, but the one that got me all fkn fired up was.."hey is that McChatta in the red/grey jacket, we can't tell the difference??" :angryfire A week later I got my black uni and had something to prove!! :nono:

Can't believe we started off the season way back on Nov 7th at BW and then 2 weeks later hiking the pow at Cannon. Our parking lot apres shenanigans were pretty epic!! We had such high hopes, but then the weather went to hell.

Our team issues this year can solely be blamed on the weather, poor snow quality, and horrible grooming at Loon. There's nothing wrong with road games especially when it's @ The HPL/Sugarloaf.

Stevo +1 on Polaris. That guy gets the T32 Best All-Round Rider Award. It doesn't matter how steep, how narrow, or how shiitty the conditions are...he still rips it on any size board. Also, after spending a weekend with Laurel, I have a whole new appreciation for the challenges that hunters experience when alone in the woods.

Speaking of Polaris, I just spotted him training for his summer job...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7yqs3B5Z8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7yqs3B5Z8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>