Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

what color combo was jack running up at the loaf.

Hey guys. Like Steve said, I have blue (medium) e-rings under the TD3s, and I had yellow (soft) e-pads in the Sidewinders. I thought the yellows were too soft. I'd like to try the purples. I can see how some sideways flex is a good thing, but too much was bad for me. Pretty sure we should have some Sidewinder demos at ECES.

Steve it was great to meet you and great to see you again Gareth. Always good to have some experts visit the loaf! You guys saw some pretty big blow-outs on my first day on that Vist thing. Too heavy for my liking, and the loss of some snow feel took a toll as well. It would take some getting used to, if I was determined to use one, which I'm not. Anyway, great riding with you both.

jack you could actually read the sh!it i wrote up there :lol:

nice to finally meet you after 5 hardbootin years so no expert here just a hang around trying to steal a glance at your sidewindas....did you get the commission check??

i used purple/purple and coming from step-ins (like you) i thought i totally blew the set-up the feel was that different. the independent leg action was crazy. every run got better and smoother after that tho and my good turns were better than ever before. see you soon.

Haha, yeah, I need to try the purples, the yellows were too soft for me. I actually had to stop and make sure I was still locked in the bindings several times, it felt so loose sometimes. But that Kessler is pretty stiff, so the Sidewinders gave back some of the comfort a stiff board takes away. I would hope the purples would be better than that, but maybe there is a need for a red/hard option.

I could see the T32 influence all over your riding, which is a good thing! :biggthump

GET A ROOM, THE 3 OF YOU ARE MAKING ME SICK !

YOU GUYS SHOULD GET 1 TONS LIKE ME AND JOHNYMACKCOCKED! ALL WE TAULK A BOUT IS PULLIN AND HAULING HEAVY LOADS IN OWA 1 TUNS! WELL BE HAVING A 8 LUG ONLY PARTY ON THE 26TH-28TH AT DA LOOF! AND GET OF MY THREAD, I HAD 1 BEER TONIGHT! FUHKKASS! :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

BARHP, BARHP, BARHP, BARHP!

JD: I hope you and TT have a good time on your date. You can call it an 8-lug/1-ton party if you want, but if its just the two of you....

Jack: Steve's not stalking you, he just takes copious notes when it comes to other peoples set-ups. It think he's going to write a book about sets-ups and tinkering.

Gareth: You might want to get a truck so you can haul everyone's boards to and from the SpeedFactory. Where else can you get the full precision tune w/ race prep for $75 (including hot boxing). You could probably start a mail order side business with him. BTW, there's a board in my breeze way ready for pick-up :1luvu: I also left your aValentine's Day gift.

See you fellas on Sunday.

JD, I think deep down, you really do GAF. And that's... okay. I want you to look into the mirror at yourself and say "self, I don't have to... slide on my skiboard really fast all the time, or, slice the biggest tracks into the snow, or, have the biggest truck tires, or, drink the most PVR... because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!"

On a side note I had a revelation last night. I'd been trying to remember where the hell I'd seen DILLIGAF before, and then it hit me. It was the name of this old dude's boat. I asked him what a dilligaf was and he just chuckled and made something up. This was when I was like 10.

i will be bringing some of bd6's favorites to main event up at the hodge podge lodge:

1. slapshot :boxing_sm

2. youngblood :boxing_sm

3. the program :eplus2:

4. best in show :freak3:

5. apocolypse now :AR15firin

6. sideways :D

my sister said she had one of my fight tapes kikkin around from the 96-97 season. i say we set up a projector at the euro carve evalution session and show some old fashioned dony-brooks in the bar obove the lodge.

did any of you guys see goldberg yesterday on that 164? the guy was honkin on da ting. 705-487-0751 "paging doctor sutton" keannu reeves youngblood.

loon did lay-off there snow makers until november. i would like to thank them for another unforgetable epic year at l:freak3::freak3:n. i would also like to thank l:boxing_smn management for bringing in a he-she to check the tickets over at the kank! :ices_ange. :barf: wtf!

seriuosly who would be interested in masters program at l:freak3::freak3:n next year? i was thinking hill space either morning from 8 till noon. if so i would try to tie it in into the jj show. just a heads up it would be extra money, anywhere from $500-$800. let me know 1st who's inetrested and ill negotiate the rest.

ive looked into the mirror and i took off my stock tires and bought a 8" suspension lift and put on some 37" mud terrains. i also measured the trenches from yesterday and mine were the deepest. i took out my acceptance letters from bc, cornell and harvard.

heres my new theme song!

i love patti labelle

:barf:

I like the idea of master's training but, the extra cost would be tough to justify.

Looks like another southern storm will miss ski country again. I love looking at my mangled edges after a day of riding. :eek: Go LOON!

Cornell and Harvard. I can't stop laughing. Now that's "ciaos", i mean chaos.

jd we know you play Patti 24/7 on your geypod in the RAM. Did you check out the comments on that vid?? Is this gem yours from 6 days ago: "This song actually makes my dick look bigger." BOL JohnDeere = YouTube bvllets????? :lol:

I'd pony up the cash for gates if we had guaranteed lane space on Coolidge. If it's <$500 anywhere, anytime.

Guys thanks for opening up the T32 Demo Shack yesterday. The VSR 64 is a blast to ride. I was waiting for Polaris to go John Rambo on me to get his board back. I think he thought about it b/c he tailgated me all the way to Speed Factory in an attempt to finish off the job. Can't wait to try the 77 up at the Loaf. Time to clean out the quiva.

I don't know what's funnier tonight....

TT's Olympic spoilers on BOL :lol:

Spoiler!

Man, people get cranky about their tv time. Who knew?

The loaf is firming up. They tilled everything up pretty deep last week and it was soft for the "Go 50" crowd. We have had a few warm sunny afternoons and it has firmed up re-freezing. It is still good though.

I rode Loon yesterday and felt right at home with all the other ma$$holes. It was like a high school reunion for me...wicked pissa good time!! My day started off riding up the gondi with three 7th graders from Seekonk wondering "what the hardest trail at Loon?, where are the glades? where's mt Washington? where's the LMP? how do you get to the top?, etc, etc" Enough with the questions JONGs....I'm in the fkn ZONE!!!!

Conditions were really good. The LCI guys would probably call it ice, but on the T32 snowmeter it was HERO hardpack!! Pretty firm and fast but very edgeable. Lots of fun!! Speaking of LCI, it was 30 degrees and I spotted at least one gayda violation!! :eek:

Here's the checklist for the Loaf:

Stubby

Chubby

Monstah

AM

Softies (possible storm next week)

Sidewindas

Redbull

Advil

PBR

CliffBars

Am i missing anything??

Conditions were really good. The LCI guys would probably call it ice, but on the T32 snowmeter it was HERO hardpack!! Pretty firm and fast but very edgeable. Lots of fun!! Speaking of LCI, it was 30 degrees and I spotted at least one gayda violation

Enzo, why the throwdown guy?

Ice shmice, you're just jealous,

30 degrees? I'm shirtless wit my bhudda belly bouncin and my backhair flowin in the breeze.

Rumor has it that there may be some fancy teflon race wax headed your way for you goons to test complimnets of hot rod and Ink

STFHOTLCIARYP

mario

big macho,

you'll have to excuse my friends rough attitude, he's in the fhukkin zone right now! :AR15firin

he hasn't been the same since the verbal blowjobs he recieved sunday on our, "tear you down and then build you up" program that we use over at T32. the guy was honkin on a board that was built for a guy 40lbs heavier than him, along with hells angel look he has achieved. you would think the guy did some hard time at MCI Walpole or something.

next time you see the keannu reeves look alike, kick him in the balls for me! also tell him to his son rides better tham him! :biggthump

hope all is well in CO, you lucky pricks!

love,

BD6

Enzo, why the throwdown guy?

Ice shmice, you're just jealous,

30 degrees? I'm shirtless wit my bhudda belly bouncin and my backhair flowin in the breeze.

Rumor has it that there may be some fancy teflon race wax headed your way for you goons to test complimnets of hot rod and Ink

STFHOTLCIARYP

mario

next time you see the keannu reeves look alike, kick him in the balls for me! also tell him to his son rides better tham him! :biggthump

hope all is well in CO, you lucky pricks!

love,

BD6

Dear BD6,

We ain't that lucky right now, I bent my manly sized virus avoiding some dirt and rocks pokin thru tiehack parkway back on the first day of the carve fest. Haven't told the wiffer yet, though I got it for a nice price, my gear budget is blown for a while. Now I gotta ride those old glass sticks, no more forgiveness for bad technique. Our coverage sucks, though things are looking up. I will relay your message to Keanu

mario

mario

Here's the checklist for the Loaf:

Stubby

Chubby

Monstah

AM

Softies (possible storm next week)

Sidewindas

Redbull

Advil

PBR

CliffBars

Am i missing anything??

blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes, blueberry soup....guy my tongue looks like a chowchows and i sh!t like a deer

skoal mint

copenhagen staight long cunt

marlboro reds

parliments lights

chainsaws

camo gear

carharts

eyeblack

duct tape

tow straps

diesel fuel additive

snoop dog cd

bud light wheat

bud light lime

makers mark

snow machines

4 wheelers

1/2 tons

3/4 tons

1 tons

team jacket

team pants

white boots with wax

T32 sticka the joint!

blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes, blueberry soup....guy my tongue looks like a chowchows and i sh!t like a deer

i luv this bar, i think the groomin hear is the most wicked pissa in hampsha, the lmp is the most pissa in hampsha, i love that 1/2 the snow they make here is for us to puss out over, day after day, after day. i have a sweet time in the pahk and at my table that i reserve for the season so i can play poka during the day while im holding the table for my bro's. people should know betta than to sit were we sit, where like a badass bike gang, but on burtons and baggy flourescent pants. sweet time :barf: jibbin, jumpin, huckin, launchin, drinkin, droppin, stompin, railin, thats the way we roll our joints! :barf:

pissa up a rope and fuhk a duck!