Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

I'll be there Sat/Sun. Stevo-you coming up??

Are we defn. running gates on Sun??? I gotta wax my boots and sharpen my TD2.9-Slidewinders.

I can't wait to see what the groomers do with freezing drizzle & pouring rain. I'm headed to Sugarloaf next weekend. Wanna join me?? :cool:

Shheeeeesh. Wus wrong wid da groomas. You'd be wid em if you hadda shiddy job lik dat. Not like it payz. Spleefs, racks you'd be da king of all dat if u wuz a grooma.

I got one ting da say. Jalapeno infused tequila margs (flaming lips) are da best. Burn baby burn.

I'd ratha rn a skidda then a grooma. OVA.:barf:

Oh yeah... We might tinker, but there's no gayda's here.

:lol: true dat polarious....we need ta swamp repices tomorroe gruy lik reel domesstic rokchestr bitchs,,,neva hada fckin jap marg :freak3:

enzoo teh 5hrh zombee kiked in afta 5hr jest lik yu sed...i wus JJA fur 2 runs. AND I HAD DA BEST NAP EVA! when wegots home!!!! rite now im wurkin ona 5hr hanggova OVA!!

c u goonads OTH brit en erly twomorow :AR15firin:freak3:

cheeers :barf:

fellas,

i heard the con-dish-eeeeoooons were off the hook. please excuse my abscence i was a little busy with mini mack! barhp barhp barhp!

stevo i want your engine when your done with it!

enzo when the whipping stick arrrives, can you bring it over to the speed factory and see if they can have it ready for a friday night pick up by me? also can we get the scuba diving report for the week! :barf:

gfy's

Sick vid!! :lol: That saw roars like an Outerlimits!!!

Here's my day.....my truck broke through the ice on Squam and is stuck on the bottom of the lake. my wif flipped her 3-wheeler and she floated down the Pemi into an ice jam down in Franklin. and now my ice house is flooded and bobbing in open water.

that's how pissah it is up here right now. I'm fkn soaked!!!

jd i miss you man :1luvu:

polaris put on a cavacamp sunday- bull horns, red bulls, bull in tha ring, lines in the snow, liftline anal ysis, liftline up-downs, he told me to take off my helmet and then punched me in the head(that guy hits harder than the loon jewchoo! :freak3:) i felt like i wuz back at AU it was fckin graet!! he was even yelling at all the redcoats SEE THIS BEARD THATS HOW YA GROOM GFY!!!hillarious!!

BTW the t32 sticka program with HAMC is on! compliments of mike the welder, tiny, and hatchet face...........:AR15firin

post-1848-141842299828_thumb.jpg

bucyrus,

i love the eighty one "support" that were getting from fellas down south. also i need to get one of those "these pipes saves lifes" stikkas. i would like to place it about 4" 's above my 5" turbo back straight pipe on the "dura-joke eatin cummins". barhp barhp barhp!

there is no replacement for displacement

6.7 cummins/ nuff said

6.6 izuzu/dura-crap

6.4 navistar/power-joke

t da b, beer fa free, money fa nuthin and chicks fa free, flynnie n me, eye for an eye, guy for a guy, new tires, pennies for bowlegs. hahahahhahahahahhah!

dtmfh and stfuyfp's

jd i miss you man :1luvu:

polaris put on a cavacamp sunday- bull horns, red bulls, bull in tha ring, lines in the snow, liftline anal ysis, liftline up-downs, he told me to take off my helmet and then punched me in the head(that guy hits harder than the loon jewchoo! :freak3:) i felt like i wuz back at AU it was fckin graet!! he was even yelling at all the redcoats SEE THIS BEARD THATS HOW YA GROOM GFY!!!hillarious!!

BTW the t32 sticka program with HAMC is on! compliments of mike the welder, tiny, and hatchet face...........:AR15firin

Is Loon gonna have it's $hit together by the 31st? We got a lot of rain at the loaf.

A lot of rain hit Loon too. I wasn't there yesterday, but word is that several trails were bone-jarring.

It was actually not bad today. Most trails were groomed. Some were groomed a couple of inches deep, some were very firm, and some had a little of both so you had to pay attention.

Snowguns were cranking on Walking Boss top to bottom. Guns were also on Sunset and Upper Picked Rock. Guns were running at the very top of Angel Street - top 100 feet or so was fresh, the rest down to Cant Dog was ultra firm groomed, and then from there to the bottom was mostly nice deep groom. Ripsaw was closed today.

Tomorrow should be better still.

Easy there Busdriver.

eh that title was relinquished to another member while running gates on high country....apparently this new busdriver "image.php?u=1694&dateline=1257516983"passed on a 3-way lunchtime conversation to a 4th member about a certain members reason for possibly pulling an early chute to take a "nap"- thus sustaining him to harsh ridicule..................

Dos blindss arrr klosed becuzb he's abut ta make madd luv tadhat ting. Don't tattle tale Ta laurel jonny Edwards. Ur gonna be riddin siiiiiik fakey like ur buddy bordy

Its like da north pole up here at splendaloaf. Mtn shutdown bec of sum blowin today. Nut fer nuThin but the wiffr & I r hosed. Almostjust gut punched out by a waitron fer askin fr pbr at a brewpub. purty funnnnnnny. Time fer another nap!

GFY!

ladies(enzo@stevo),

you would have been in tinkerbell heavin with me on sunday!

after pulling my rear hip flexor for the 12th time this year on saturday. i decided i had to give up a little performance for comfort. see da ting is, is da hip flexa is tied into the lower back system and if your lower back isn't up ta pah. then ya ridin $uck$.

remedy: straight 3d heel lift, with no outward canting, 50 cant and 50 angle. my predicament will be, am i going to need to widen the stance more?? i rode all day yesterday with no discomfort. pumped! :biggthump

also, being a complete female reproductive organ saturday, i removed the fuhr from the HH.

a special guest appearence was made by the sugar loaf arc-terx rep, with the arc-terx ECES fleece on, he earned himself a t32 stikka. no gayda, and no whining violations. we charged hard until around 2pm, then called it quits. once we took our boots of the sun wash shining for the rest of the afternoon! i love loon! tt's visit was a reminder that the guy from exit 28 needs to harden the fhukk up!

main grip "alice wonderland" didn't break any of his personal records, but he did have a couple major blow outs, with huge mushroom snow cloud results!

:AR15firin

Harden the Fu@k Up? We were running gates on WC on Saturday. The boiler plate was setup nice and just to make it a little more zen like they turned on the snow guns just after we finished setting. It was like days of thunder. You would come down through the snow making and your googles would ice over instantly then deal with the dust and crust. I am hard core and it was harder than hard core. I only finished 50% of my runs. JD you up for a Ward ride? Team 28 out.

Don't tell guy fatha while he's away but I heard BD6 is getting step-ins! He is on the waiting list for the SW step-in upgrade.

BD6 = "is that extera jacket as warm as my flannel???"

guys you gotta do something about one of your unamed older members stalking the high school alpine coaches there. get it under control! the 10 am lodge apts have to go!

:eplus2::biggthump