Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

:lol: :1luvu:

eh jd i'm sittin on the couch in my puffa, hat, and snowboard pants shivering my ass off staring at a blank tv...just had 2 tylenol#3 and 4 advil for breakfast. i heard something was up for sunday....mucinex toast 7:45??

:sleep:

stevo are you & da wif in for tomorrow? I need a head count...I'm making cake & cookies to celebrate manch_mike's return to 32.

great conditions this AM.

:biggthump

rumor has it the 2 flyin frenchman will be around tommorow! no ones safe tommorow, the A game will be a necesity, because the birds will be a chirpin! ill bring the tissues.

howeva, on a more serious note. can someone BAIL me out tommorow? i need a bomber bail spring, please. :biggthump

just when you think you have every part you would need, i go and break a bail spring. :freak3:

rumor has it the 2 flyin frenchman will be around tommorow! no ones safe tommorow, the A game will be a necesity, because the birds will be a chirpin! ill bring the tissues.

howeva, on a more serious note. can someone BAIL me out tommorow? i need a bomber bail spring, please. :biggthump

just when you think you have every part you would need, i go and break a bail spring. :freak3:

jd i have an extra spring....bubble boy will be AWOL to DTMFH tomorrow SOLO :eplus2:

see you then

stevo are you & da wif in for tomorrow? I need a head count...I'm making cake & cookies to celebrate manch_mike's return to 32.

great conditions this AM.

:biggthump

enzo!! i'm in-no ball and chain tomorrow.

i still have a couple of t32-shirts that have been in my bag for the last six months, XXXL cuz that's how we roll.........:AR15firin

Great fun riding with the T32 crew and friends this weekend. Cold temps, trash talk and good conditions. It looked like a Coiler love fest out there, 80% of the boards were Coilers. Enzo had a near death experience, threw a heelside hooker into the trees; it came out ok but I am sure he is feeling it today. It looks like Gleb will be buying me beers for life, I think he knows why, beer is the only thing that can erase the pain that he caused this weekend.

For all that are interested the World Cup is coming to Sunday River 2/26-2/28. PGS is on the 26th. SBX qualifiers are on the 27th and SBX finals are on the 28th. I am planning on going for at least the PGS day, do a little riding watch some racing action.

Let me know if any of you are interested and can get a day or two off, maybe we make this a T32 vs T28 playoff game on neutral turf. The early scouting report from this weekend looks like T32 hits it hard in the early rounds but has a little trouble holding it together late in the game, shoots were being pulled as early as 11:30. T28 will be heavy underdogs, they will have to bring it on the snow because, if it comes down to a pub session tie breaker, it does not look good for T28.

Glenn,

Thanks for pulling my a$$ out of there. :freak3: That's my 2nd near death experience in 2 years. Although, this time I came out relatively unscathed. :biggthump

Just minor carnage....I got whacked by a small tree and was within an inch of giving myself an involuntary sex change. bye bye gonads....hello vajayjay. Today I have a polly's pancake size black & blue bruise on my thigh. :eek:

Those Coiler metals are pretty turny and indestructible. :)

SUARMF

Look at who's pic is circulating around the net.

post-580-141842272473_thumb.jpg

Who took that pic? Judging by the way I'm dressed, you can tell I absolutely kick ass in the steeps, the trees, on the ice and even in the pipe. Remember, snowboarding is 90% about how you look in the lodge or lift line. Definitely taken on saturday since by 2:30, i was riding solo because everybody was "too cold."

Glenn, if beer for life is all it takes, I think I can do that. I can get you something that will make a 30 rack last you a month.

Best day of riding that I've had in a while. I moved my stance in around 2:30 and kept trying to do what you guys were telling me. Felt awkward, but taking another look at the video of me from saturday, its alot clearer for me what I'm doing wrong. I gotta align my cants differently, because my right hip was killing me after, even though I didn't take any diggers. Thanks for the tips :biggthump

Enzo, i'll post up the links to download the vids tonight. The files aren't too big.

I'm officially out for about 3 weeks, not 2. 5 exams in 8 school days means I'll be in an adderall coma for a bit. 20 exams, and then summer! Ride a few counter rotated runs for me next weekend.

WTF, JD an I leave town for a couple days an the thred drops of the page. I call team violation. You can keep your stikkas, but two of you are on probation. I think you know who you are.

Gleb. You have too many violations to list here. The all-yellow violation combined with your photo showing up on a telemark bulletin board seals it for you. The only way out is to send you coiler back to bruce to get a black topsheet insalled.

STFUARMF

My violations won't stand in court. The all yellow represents a name no one has lived up to on the ice, in terms of being able to throw a punch. The judge will throw out that case before you take your second sip of your wine cooler.

You know the saying, "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, its meant to be." Well, I think Bruce would end up hanging onto it when he sees it and I can't run that risk.

WTF, JD an I leave town for a couple days an the thred drops of the page. I call team violation. You can keep your stikkas, but two of you are on probation. I think you know who you are.

Gleb. You have too many violations to list here. The all-yellow violation combined with your photo showing up on a telemark bulletin board seals it for you. The only way out is to send you coiler back to bruce to get a black topsheet insalled.

STFUARMF

since you two studs left town its a front row to a MF bad show- there's been a truce with sweet time, we luv south peak, i wear a gaypirate-da all the time even at work, shaved my legs and looking for real estate in framingham, OH YEAH the metal coiler now chatters more than my mother-in-law! it's getting real mfugly...........:flamethro

FSMFSUGUY

I wasn't trying to bash you guys, I know everyone that pulled early had things to do on Sunday and Stevo was sick, even if it was a short session it was great riding with all of you. I always look froward to riding with you guys, it forces me to step up my game. If I have to turn in the stickas let me know I will drop them off on Sunday. I am planning on doing the USASA race on Sunday at Loon, if you guys are there stop by and heckle. I hope the CO trip went well, we are all expecting the trip report detailing the on and off snow activities.

Steve: Just run your knuckes back over that grinding wheel to keep em sharp. Definitely FSSU yesterday. Thanks for the sad report of events back east.

Glenn: I checked the book and dont see any violations listed on your page....

Gleb: I'm afraid the trial didn't go the way you thought it would. The verdict was handed down by the jury before the charges were read.

Stevo, Thanks for the shirt, I have it on today and I had a vendor visit. He asked "What is Team 32?" I told him it was a drinking team that has a snowboarding problem.

HA! that's fabulous. you're a big hardcore dood so remember there is a shirt exchange program BUT you can only go up in size- got a XXL if ya need it. Good luck in your race this w/e :biggthump

tt, what team is that?? show us your mf colors!!! t32 is like the hells angels you need guy fatha approval before you can slap rockers on your jackets and claim sticker turf anywhere! haven't heard from enzo in five days, release him there's a sh!t storm brewin :AR15firin

kidding hope you had a great w/e and don't be a stranger

tt,

you can have em! ill ship the up his tampons and tissues that he will need for that place. just send the hotdog lady back, my bearded friend cant stop talking about the concid dogs lady.

obtw, im a Fhukkin rock star in denva! :AR15firin

but we had a member of your team ask and recieve a private tryout for our team today... not mentioning any names but he did seem to have an easier time staying out of the trees.

he was so relieved he wouldn't have to go commando in a skin suit on our team.

;)

What's with the call out guy??? PROBATION????? :argue: Isn't our motto STFUARMF??? Sorry, but I haven't had much time to be a keyboard jockey and run up the post count. Been offline since Wed, the snow is ridonkulous!!!!!

While you guys were busy modeling your newest Copper Mt gaydas up and down Rt 70, I've been representing T32 all ova. Got a sweet pow day at Loon on Wed and then headed up to the 'Loaf Thursday night for some unbelievable groomers on Friday and Sat. Hoping for more snow on Wed for another POW day. Care to join me or will I be the sole T32 memba sporting colors up here??:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

TT- great riding with you guys on Sat. Spent the rest of the afternoon doing laps on Narrow Gauge. Unbelievable!!! I hope to be back up sometime in March for a second try out. :biggthump

I'd like to thank SW Air for carrying me like a piece of luggage back from denver. I think Martini Ranch had a better show than the first place we went. We definitely FSSU sat night/sun morning. I didn't know I had it in me.

Enzo: If you were shutting-up because you were m-f-ing riding, then I think you have a legitimate excuse. We can settle this on the hill or in the pBR at our next offical meeting.

BTW, I think i saw Gleb skiing moguls in a bananna costume at copper on saturday. He's a better skier that I would have thought.