Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

still can't believe I haven't got to ride with you guys. How are the crowds on the weekends? I'm taking the day trips to sunday river to avoid them so i can get in twice as much milage on the boards, instead of scratching my ass in line. Anyone gonna be at loon saturday?

lift lines haven't been too bad this year. on holiday weekends we usually go to WV b/c some of us are blacked out at Loon. Loon can get busy but the longest lift line I've been in all winter has been under 10 minutes. not bad eh?

this Sat/Sun a few of us are headed to WV.

eh guy there's no showing off..... ya just drop tha mf hip!!! :angryfire

the varsity squad's a travelling team this year so I thought wv was an away game. points should count but not towards the Hero Highway Champ or the Govna's Gauntlet.....do we need a new award for points racked up on Grit?

All the mountains this year haven't been as busy as before. Surprising me everyday.

I was there yesterday and its a day for your metal boards. Bullet proof snow and lots of people sliding around on their 1980s skis in jeans and Patriots jackets, so careful out there. Hopefully see ya guys soon.

They have posted the season pass info for next year. It looks like it will be a WV, Cranmore and Bretton Woods. $749 anytime and $649 limited. Loon hasn't posted the prices for next year's pass. Anybody riding this weekend? I will be at WV on Sunday. I will also be heading over to the ECES for thursday and friday.

NOT!

just got back from a ****** ******* whirlwind tour of sugarloaf and sunday river. * ** ** *** *** ***** **** *** *** **** **** ** ** **** * ******* ****. ** *** ** ***** * ****** ** *******?? * ***'* *** *** ** *** ** piss :(

****** it was a great few days kickin ass and takin names- enzo's springs, polaris bias, beckman, and conditions were all stellar!

JD was also talking about day trippin from the Bitta End to the River next year.

jd is trippin alright...i got a eces vm from him yesterday that was all static and garbled. the only words i could make out were: vermont-rest stop-wax job-threesome-Ram-switching teams-and some guy named Ben Dover :confused: anbody know him??

goon loaf friver pass, thats a great deal! i really was expecting it to be around $800. so sign up know for sunday river trips leaving from the bitter end every other saturday. and at least 1 mandatory loaf trip, cammo only!

so stevo will we be seeing you tommorow at the rt89 exit 2 park and play? im sure there will be some rested up truckers looking for a guy with your physique before they hit he road for there next 8 hr haul :1luvu::1luvu:!

did your rates go up from last year, with the fuel prices and everything. i really like that package you offer on your website. you know the one with the bare-a$$ed harley ride at the end of the customes hr!

dtmfh

jd is trippin alright...i got a eces vm from him yesterday that was all static and garbled. the only words i could make out were: vermont-rest stop-wax job-threesome-Ram-switching teams-and some guy named Ben Dover :confused: anbody know him??

whoa...wtf did I miss? You straying the other way JD?

eh fella...don't taunt the big duke.:nono: i've seen that guy drop the gloves ova punks who just look at him funny.

i'm just watching out for ya since you're a new kid on the block....:ices_ange...but T32 is takin names. keep yer head on a swivel and watch ur back next time at goon. :eek::freak3::smashfrea:eplus2: or you can just buy us lightning roundz. :flamethro

you're looking at a 5min major for instigating, 2min for unsportsmanlike, 2 min for roughing (with no punches thrown) and a long walk to the locker room for 19 stitches to close up a gash under yer left eye. :boxing_sm:eek:;)

I don't call that guy milan for nuthin.

dtmfh

ps...$h!tshow tomorrow with the weather. they're gonna need a zamboni to groom. if the weather clears, I should be at Loon on Sunday lappin on West Hollywood. ova

ill give $100 beans to the first guy, who drops gleb! plus a incentives, .50 cents per stitch and $15 per tooth. i think the last time someone put a bounty on some ones head was in slapshot on tim mccracken, but im doin it anyway, ova!

eh fella...don't taunt the big duke.:nono: i've seen that guy drop the gloves ova punks who just look at him funny.

i'm just watching out for ya since you're a new kid on the block....:ices_ange...but T32 is takin names. keep yer head on a swivel and watch ur back next time at goon. :eek::freak3::smashfrea:eplus2: or you can just buy us lightning roundz. :flamethro

you're looking at a 5min major for instigating, 2min for unsportsmanlike, 2 min for roughing (with no punches thrown) and a long walk to the locker room for 19 stitches to close up a gash under yer left eye. :boxing_sm:eek:;)

I don't call that guy milan for nuthin.

dtmfh

ps...$h!tshow tomorrow with the weather. they're gonna need a zamboni to groom. if the weather clears, I should be at Loon on Sunday lappin on West Hollywood. ova

guess i should bring mah hommies from dorchesta ta b-to-tha-izzack me up. Thanks for looking out for me, Enzo, but the reason I've been skipping off to sunday river is get myself some time. I've been in the gym pumping iron to git big n strong like ahnold, so I'm r to the eady for whateva comes ma way. Sorry man, I aint serv'n no time. (this message is brought to you by gizoogle)

ill give $100 beans to the first guy, who drops gleb! plus a incentives, .50 cents per stitch and $15 per tooth. i think the last time someone put a bounty on some ones head was in slapshot on tim mccracken, but im doin it anyway, ova!

If I drop myself, do I get those special beans worth $100? I'm really curious whats special about them.

how were the conditions this weekend? Did the Zamboni do a good job? I'm there tomorrow, maybe tuesday, thursday, friday and next monday, and the following weekend.

conditions today were pretty rough. all of the trails were glazed over and frozen solid. the grooming was pretty brutal. 1 pass of crispy corduroy on the sides of the trails, then tennis ball sized ice chunks and softer churned ice pellets spewed throughout the middle of the trails. the hardpack and solid ice was just fine and I actually enjoyed it, however it was an adventure slingshotting across the trail transitioning from edge to edge on the unstable chunky stuff.

you should have better conditions this week with temps warming. pretty sure there'll be a bunch of us up there that weekend mar 22-23.

when you guys were eurocarving stowe last week i had the controversial addadicktamee procedure performed....that went well but the redbull size syringe of HGH he gave me was over the top!

Thurs: T32 Combine- going for 32 reps with 225 on the back clipped inta the coiler follow by ice bath

Fri: deep tissue massage, stretching

Sat: full pads- no yellow jersey- take your best shot :boxing_sm

enzo and I are looking at a home game sat. polaris and jd you around? we need a face to face Q&A ride report!!

stevo,

start dehydrating yourself, i have the doc coming up checking for body fat! another trick of the trade on that test, take a cold tub w/ ice for an hr before you head to the rink. if your not onder 9.5% your not allowed on the snow until your under 9.5%. you will be sent to chub club, hope you like spin bikes!

see you saturday am!

bdmf6