Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe new boots.

Kaoru

There are new Deeluxe boots up in market.

Anybody tried or know somthing about them?

What's the stiffness?

325T uses Indy's shell material but is said softer than Indy.

225T uses Suzuka's shell material but is said softer than Suzuka.

Then, is 325T stiffer or softer than Suzuka?

And, is 225T stiffer or softer than LeMan?

they need to fix the cuff alignment mechanism on the sides of those boots that have been a friggin' issue for eleven years(literally) before I'll ride a pain of them again, ****ing dangerous

on the other hand the indy and suzuka are fine in that respect

I'll betcha that the Track 225 has a feel very similar to a 224/324/423/LeMans and the Track 325 has a feel very similar to the old 225/325. I an basing this guess on my perception that the Suzuka and 224/324/423/LeMans shell plastic both seem equally bendy plus yyzcanuck's comparison chart.

I found Deeluxe's website which says the stifness for Indy:8, Suzuka:6, 325T:6, and 225T:4.

http://www.deeluxe.com/2006/en/products/alpine/3.html

Thanks friends. I think I have decided to buy Suzuka.

Some people say buckles get broken easily. Before Deeluxe stop producing boots and parts, I want to keep some parts.

Anybody has suggestion which parts other than soles?

that's something i'm concerned about with the pair of sazukas that i just got. well, deeluxe uses the same buckles on all their boot models, with the exception of the those new models for this year (refering to the plastic ones, the new ones look like they'll last longer).

So, how many straps does everyone go through each season(s)? responses from numerous people would be good so I can get a guage of what to expect. also, add the number of days that you ride on average per season. i'll probably end up ordering a few replacements just incase. kinda seems like a condom situation, better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it...

I've been carving for about 6 years now and I get to get out about 30-50 days a year. I ride with both AF600 & SB323 splitting my riding time between the two boots in half, about. Last year was the first year that I broke an instep ratchet strap on my rear boot of my AF600. Now keep in mind, that I am a light-weight at 150 pounds and I barely need to cinch my straps down. So I don't have any complaints about the ratchet straps.

I have to agree with bobdea about the lame a$$, lousy cant adjusters on the SB series boots. They have needed replacement I think twice and move pretty much every day that I ride. Pain in the arse!

I couldn't see any boys using the new boot at the Sölden Worldcup. However Amelie Kober won on the 325T and some other girls had that boot on as well. May be incorrect as I only watched it on tv (both races on live with full duration on Austrian television).

Can't say more for the moment