• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:AR15firin:ices_ange

Hello everyone,

Sue and I will be coming this year, and Fin were bringing along an old friend, Christian Spreckel. Sue can't ride this year, she just had shoulder surgery; but I am sure she'll show us how to drink afterwards. We will most likey be joining everyone on Sat @ Buttermilk, Wed @ Highlands and of course the final dinner. --------- If anyone attending needs a place to stay while visiting Vail during your trip let us know (todd@posleader.com) ---------- Hope all is well in the carvy, carvy community; see ya soon,

Todd Brokenshire

PS: is anyone selling a 200cm on longer?

Guest gabrielo

Never been to Aspen. Desperately want to go. Have the time but limited $$.

Anyone out there with ideas for lodging? sharing a place?

I am a fairly friendly, happy guy.

Bert

Fin,

See you at the SES in 2007. I will be riding with my wife skiing Thursday and Friday as well as attending the banquet. Last year my wife the skier won a pair of our bindings on the swagarama. Looking forward to wining the Donek boar this year.

Phil

Guest UKmike

Hi all

Yolie and I are not going to be joining "team St Moritz" this year - I have more shoulder surgery right in the middle of the SES dates. Have a good one everyone and watch out for the crater I left half way down Javelin last Feb :D

Looking forward to Scotts photos

all the best

Mike

Guest UKmike

Hi Iain

I've developed a one armed surfing technique so I've been back in the water since september in the smaller stuff. I'm having to ride a fat 7'9" to get enough board speed for paddling in to waves so it's quite sedate surfing rather than ripping about. Anyway still a way to go before the arm is strong and has a useful range of movement - this year Yolie is going on two snow trips without me - sob.

How are the winter waves with you in Hawaii - bet it's not as idyllic as where I am ;)?

http://www.a1surf.com/surfcheck-polzeath.html

hint: the middle grey bit sandwiched between the other grey bits is the wave.

cheers

Mike

then the rest of the night at the Blue Door Bar.

Sorry, the "Blue Door" is no longer. It has become a private club: valet ski parking, meals, drinks, etc. Cool, but a little pricey.

But the new gondola from base of Fanny to midway of Elk Camp is really nice. Should work well to get everyone up to some good cruising groomed blues.

Fin, count me in most of the week. And Dylan is stoked to go out on the carving board again.

I'll be there. I'll be coming all the way from Basalt too...on a bus. I work as a lifty at Buttermilk so I guess I'd be there anyway, but I'll definetly check it all out on my days off. If anybody needs a ride from the local airport I have an old truck with no heat I'd be happy to move people around in for the price of gas...but I definetly recommend the bus.

Guest tah0eCarver

Hey Carvers,

I know it's a bit late - is there any shared housing or someone who wants to split a hotel? I am going to be there from the 4th to the 17th. I know there are at least a few cheap hostel beds left at St Moritz Lodge (just called) but I'm looking for my own room at a minimum. I'll ending up spending a couple hundred a night min if I don't hook up with someone here to split housing with. Regardless - I'll see you all there.

faster Faster FASTER

Gregory Newton

Milwaukee, WI

GNEWTON1@wi.rr.com

blinka.gif

Guest tah0eCarver

i called the st moritz this week hoping for a cancellation on a room. they had one! i get there a week before the event on the 4th. i'll be looking for fellow hardbooters. Anybody know of shops in Aspen that specialize in carving gear?

Is there a common carving channel used - for the 2 way radios?

--Gregory

cell 831.246.0338

17star2a.gif

Guest all_4_snow

hey guys!

i'm going to SES and i'm stoked..i'll be there from the 10th-14th. i'm coming from snowbird and ready to ride...

but i need a roommate...anyone need a roomate too? get back to me and maybe we can work something out...

ready to rip,

nate