Note to New Members ×

Nah-na-na-nah-na, look what I've got!

BlueB

This morning I walked into a local sports store and saw these on clearance!

Scored both sizes! 1 in 168 and 3 in 178, my local h/booters will love me for these.

For those who don't know, O-Sin 4087 (grey/yellow) still lives in Dynastar edition (black/green/silver)...

Just as if I knew that I would have a powder/AM board soon, I bought some brand new Snowpro Race bindings few weeks ago.

I'm ecstatic, can't wait for first PNW powder. After last seasons closing on big powder day and endless fun I had, I kept on wandering how it would be on a real powder board. 4807 was high on my list as many people here rave that it would carve well and bust the slush/crude like no other. Funny part is that I have never seen an O-Sin around Vancouver, never mind riding or even touching one!

Let it snow!

Boris

post-1678-14184221918_thumb.jpg

This morning I walked into a local sports store and saw these on clearance!

Scored both sizes! 1 in 168 and 3 in 178, my local h/booters will love me for these.

For those who don't know, O-Sin 4087 (grey/yellow) still lives in Dynastar edition (black/green/silver)...

Boris

Holy ****, congratulations! I have the 178 and it's an awesome board for PNW powder days. Love that color scheme - looks way cooler than the white/woodgrain that I've got on mine.

If you're in Van., you have one of the best selections of carving boards in the world - it's the Prior showroom. Head on up to Whistler and get a look at them. Chris is pretty generous with demos too. I gouged one up pretty bad once and he just said - "it's sporting equipment, not a museum piece". I bought my first ever carving board (4WD) from him that day.

yeah thanks, I lived in Whistler for about six years. I've met Chris as well and ridden with him, and he's a really nice, generous guy. I was looking for some more longboards (185 or longer), without the $700 or so price tag, that's all.

I realize that the likelihood of finding that kind of thing in a small shop is remote, it doesn't hurt to ask, eh?

later,

Dave R.

Henry, someone on outdoorgearswap.com is looking for a Split Decision and willing to pay $600+ for one. Any chance you want to turn your Sport Chek find into some $$$?

Allee:

I passed the deal onto rcrobar who posts here once in a while. I figured the splitboard would be more useful in the BC interior than leaning against my office wall.