Note to New Members ×

Pow Board Wanted!!! Swallowtails Preferred...

tahoecarver

Help out a heli junky and lead me to the goods. If anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who has one in their store, please let me know. I am looking for something brand new, and at least in the high 170s or low 180s in length. Any Nitro Sabers out there? Please help. New Zealand is only a few months away. Thanks in advance.

Dennis at Salty Peaks in SLC had some Nitro's in the store in March when I was there, also he had several Rad-Air Tanker 187 Heli's for $399. Also had 2 192 Tankers for $450. Don't know if they are still that price, though. Hardbooter.com has a 192 Tanker in stock for $400, last I looked. I'm not looking to rid myself of any of my swallowtails at this time, but if you get desperate pm me off the forum, maybe I can help you out. Oh, and RJ would be more than happy to set you up with a new Tanker 200, which is in my opinion a real good way to go, as the '06/'07's now have 15mm taper, which will make them more pow freindly, and less fragile than a swallowtail.

Help out a heli junky and lead me to the goods. If anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who has one in their store, please let me know. I am looking for something brand new, and at least in the high 170s or low 180s in length. Any Nitro Sabers out there? Please help. New Zealand is only a few months away. Thanks in advance.

Are you flying with "Harris" or ??

Hard to beat Wanika. Some of the best days of my life!!

The new 2007 Tanker 200cm would be an ideal "do it all board".

Super light, quick turning, incredible float yet still carves.

I believe you would need to contact www.exoticboards.com to get one right now. The dealers may not see these till fall? Last time I checked there was only a few in the USA.

Remember in NZ the best snow conditions might be a day or two AFTER the storm.

Good on ya!

Hi Jon, yes, it is a photo Sandy provided. So , it is your's now? Good call!

They are sweet !

I also have a "Crown" 200cm I am looking forward to riding. It came too late in the season to give it a go. Sandy made a very special trip to MHM this season with EVERY 200cm model made. We had a great day!

Love those Tankers!!!

but I am planning on getting one this fall, as long as my finances hold out. I am really looking forward to riding one, as the new ones w/taper should be able to replace the swallowtail, at least in the small quiver. I think nothing will completely replace a swallowtail, but as a do all board, the Tanker will come close.

...with the board. I've put (I'm guessing) 10-12 days on the board. The p-tex is clean; one or two minor scratches and no repairs have had to be made to the running surface. The topsheet has minor dings that show up as use from the days I've put on it. Again, I can post pics of this minor stuff so that you can see for yourself. I'll do that if I have time this evening when I get home.

BTW, I've had an offer on the deck but, I'm waiting for firm confirmation from the rider who made the offer. If I don't hear from him in a few days the board goes back up for sale. Bryan?

Mark

TC,

here's some more:

You can see the scratch on the ptex near the edge of the board. Also, the topsheet has some indentations from using Burton plates, resulting in some indentations from screws which hold toe/heel lifts to the baseplates. There are more similar minor scratches and flaws that are to be expected with a used powder board. Keep in mind, the 10-12 days were powder days. Not icy groomers a week before the resorts opened/ or 2 weeks after the area closed. I rode this board in no less than 6 inches new snow (and only on Sundays when I skipped church!). :)

I hope this helps.

Mark

post-101-141842218677_thumb.jpg

post-101-14184221868_thumb.jpg

What is the brand of the 3rd board from the left, on your picture?

Is this a female torso that is shown?

Boris

In order, left to right.......

91 virus asym

88 Simmer sytle ( sims rip off)

92 Pogo Impact ( the one you asked about with the female torso)

92 Wintersurf

89 Rossi LE surf

Pogo Hardcore asym

Pogo Dreadlock

86 Nidecker

93 Keisell big foot

What is the brand of the 3rd board from the left, on your picture?

Is this a female torso that is shown?

Boris

woah, it is! if i had that board id purposely take it on bumpy terrain just to watch her dance:biggthump now that i think of it, a topsheet like that sounds dangerously distracting.:rolleyes:

woah, it is! if i had that board id purposely take it on bumpy terrain just to watch her dance:biggthump now that i think of it, a topsheet like that sounds dangerously distracting.:rolleyes:

If that makes you want to take a bumpy ride, I just purchased this one in germany and am awaiting to arrive this month in the container load of boards from Europe. It is a custom airbrushed Fanatic board.

If that makes you want to take a bumpy ride, I just purchased this one in germany and am awaiting to arrive this month in the container load of boards from Europe. It is a custom airbrushed Fanatic board.

wow!:eek: they sure dont make topsheets like they used to:biggthump

i have what you are looking for nitro saber pow, nitro 178 and 195 powdersurfer, voile 195 in both split and one peice board , osins in 168 and 178, pogos, egf swallowtails ,and i can custom cut just about any board in to a workable swallowtail

801-273-8770