Note to New Members ×

One last time for the Amputator 201 lowered!

Shred Gruumer

I will consider all offers but when you consider its gonna cost about $35 to $50 bucks to ship... $405 ain't bad.. do put me through ebay again :(

All reasonable offers considered..

Thanks,,

Hey Bryan...don't this fall into the long board ... its got a neat lable...

Shred :freak3:

$380 shipped to lower 48 ...

Whatttt.. Shred did you say.. $380 shipped... Thats right Don...$380 gets you this sweet silver ride .. Cause size does matter..

Gee Shred thanks! :smashfrea

Hey Shred, this is a custom built for you, right? Would you mind sharing your body weight and/or describing the relative stiffness of this board?

Hey Shred, this is a custom built for you, right? Would you mind sharing your body weight and/or describing the relative stiffness of this board?
Yea, I was looking at the Virus, but at puny 150 lbs (I think I'm like 50 lbs lighter a) it will be too stiff for me as I like a mellow flex.

$380 shipped to lower 48 ...

Whatttt.. Shred did you say.. $380 shipped... Thats right Don...$380 gets you this sweet silver ride .. Cause size does matter..

Gee Shred thanks! :smashfrea

Is this the only one you have left on the fire sale? How big a fella are you again? I might could sorta maybe be real interested iffin the damn thing is built sturdylike enough for a clydesdale like me.

If its stiff enough for you it might just work good for me since I like them a little less severe than you. I am 265# and 6"3"

This just sounds way to gay!! But its thick and stiff.. :eek:

Made for 180++lbs I think heavier would be better..but some light people have tried it and liked it..all on how you ride..

Im out of fire sale stuff...this is it... :(

I don't think you can be to heavy for this board.. If you ask Sean at Donek,, he could tell ya the numbers for flex..I really don't go by them cause I don't think, for me they match up.. I think its stiffer than what the numbers where supposed to be...

I found that its easier to ride than most might think.

Just lots of sure footed edge contact..

This just sounds way to gay!! But its thick and stiff.. :eek:

Made for 180++lbs I think heavier would be better..but some light people have tried it and liked it..all on how you ride..

Im out of fire sale stuff...this is it... :(

I don't think you can be to heavy for this board.. If you ask Sean at Donek,, he could tell ya the numbers for flex..I really don't go by them cause I don't think, for me they match up.. I think its stiffer than what the numbers where supposed to be...

I found that its easier to ride than most might think.

Just lots of sure footed edge contact..

Ahh...I think that rules out flyweights like me (150 lbs). Too bad.

I GOT A NEW SNOWBOARD NANANANANA:lol:

Now I have to book a trip to argentina or something. Can't wait to ride it.

Shred the pics don't do the nose justice this thing is insane. I guess if you are going fast enough you don't need any nose lift you just cut off anything sticking up ala the amputator

Its quite a bit more flexible than the identity I rode. It should ride great. I'll keep you posted. can't see riding it on the narrow trails back east but Big ravine on big mountain will get tore up:ices_ange

Stratton is what convinced me to make such a board, I rode a 210 down liftline and then I was hooked..

The nose will not be a problem.. I even rode it on a semi powder day there and it is fine..

When you get confident on it ,it will turn and be there!!

Dr. D for your size for this board should be a hella of a gem. Im positive on that..

Let er rip on chair 2 and big ravine.. nothing is even gonna be more fun.. :biggthump

Right said shred...