Note to New Members ×

All Board Sports

MR. JOHN DEERE !

58 minutes ago, kool aid man (oh yeaaaahh) said:

HEY BLUEB.... YOU NEED TO STOP ASSUMING THINGS.. MY NAME IS RICH.  I AM AND HAVE BEEN AN ALL BOARDS SPORTS CUSTOMER SINCE 2005.     

I'm glad you are rich. You really should stop shouting 🤫 

Last time I spoke with the guy from All Board Sports, he essentially told me he didn't want my business- just in a much more rude and obnoxious way. That was over 10 years ago and needless to say, he did not get my business and never will but others like yyz, carver.si, Mountain Slope, Coiler, Donek, Kessler and Oxess have since gotten my business directly and will continue to do so.

17 minutes ago, kool aid man (oh yeaaaahh) said:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN ASSUMING THINGS. 

stop typin' in caps, foo' :AR15firin

Edited by daveo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, daveo said:

Last time I spoke with the guy from All Board Sports, he essentially told me he didn't want my business- just in a much more rude and obnoxious way. That was over 10 years ago and needless to say, he did not get my business and never will but others like yyz, carver.si, Mountain Slope, Coiler, Donek, Kessler and Oxess have since gotten my business directly and will continue to do so.

stop typin' in caps, foo' :AR15firin

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE CUTOMERS FOO'

Guys... let's keep it nice.  We're all in this together.  Bola is one of how many, 3? people in North America to sustain a brick and mortar store that carries alpine gear?  Just the other day I had an idea to get a Kessler 168 with Allflex inserts so I can do a test against my UPM K168... who's got one in stock?  Yup, Bola.  Let's chill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I’ve gotten stuff from him and he’s certainly outspoken but I’ve never really had a bad interaction with the guy. I’ve asked him numerous questions, he’s told me where to look to get things that he didn’t have. 

He’s actually similar in personality to a lot of the old timer retailers and industry people you meet in other niche sports. If you’re a fly tyer or fly fisherman and have ever had the pleasure of doing business with Charlie Collins or the guy that runs the anglers roost you will get Bola a little more. 

Basically, someone who is dedicated to what he does, loves it, highly opinionated and would rather just not deal with someone who bugs them for one reason or another. Just doesn’t mesh with some folks and that’s fine. I’m used to dealing with those guys, usually, they are the ones who are willing to import stuff and have to sit on half of it watching the value depreciate just because they are as much curators of great collections as they are retailers. 

What he isn’t is the type of dude like that salty peaks guy for example. 

• Like 2

Don't know why this "kool" guy is so upset!? On that "shop" he pointed to, no imprint, no address, no about us, no phone and even no contact email. That smells a lot like scam. Can't understand why anyone is willing to spend any money in shops like this. In europe this would not be possible and closed in very few days....

@kool aid man (oh yeaaaahh) please stop shouting! That makes you only more suspect.

just my 2 cents

Christian

Edited by Christian
  • Sad 1

all-boards.com is the new All Boards Sports, a shop with a long history and reputation.  It is just getting started.  Have some patience while they fill out the site.  allboardssports.com had no shopping cart because it was just an informational site for the physical store.

Thread locked. 

• Thanks 1

• Jack M locked this topic