Note to New Members ×

Nostalgia Boards Retro..let have fun!

Shred Gruumer

Ahh, that's a 93. The coolest graphics ever to grace the PJ. That year PJ was possibly the most geometrically complex (or at least, strange) snowboard ever built. Dual asym offsets - I believe 7cm tail, 5cm nose. And the rotated quadratic sidecuts, i.e., reverse taper, and the heelside radius was tighter than toeside.

Ahh, that's a 93. The coolest graphics ever to grace the PJ. That year PJ was possibly the most geometrically complex (or at least, strange) snowboard ever built. Dual asym offsets - I believe 7cm tail, 5cm nose. And the rotated quadratic sidecuts, i.e., reverse taper, and the heelside radius was tighter than toeside.

Jack, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Catalog pic on my website for those interested.

M6 (don't remember the year - blue and white top sheet). 3 - strap bindings, sorrels with ski-boot liners. Day-glow graffiti Quicksilver jacket / matching headband (I still wear that jacket- don't hurt yourself laughing.)

attachment.php?attachmentid=342

just be glad you can still get into it:eplus2: Do you still have the M6? Its a 90-91

just be glad you can still get into it:eplus2: Do you still have the M6? Its a 90-91

Yup still got it... I sold the 3-straps a couple of years back, as I "Upgraded" to some variplate bindings, and some "alpina/aigner/ups" hardboots soon after purchasing the M.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still ride this thing - love it. Very noodly, but carves at low speeds and makes a decent AM board. Also cool pointy nose and graphics. Very good for teaching newbies, too.

On the pic, the tail, somehow, looks way more upturned than it actually is...

post-1678-141842217511_thumb.jpg

I love these pics....

I started in 2003 after spending a very good bit of my life thinking my lax knee ligaments wouldn't let me have any fun on the snow....

I missed out on some good times, looks like....

But, we'll probably be laughing in 2020 about wood cores and metal edges... :biggthump